Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[ReturnOnly] Airene's Art Shop ( •◡• )♡ PP ONLY

Comments

• RosebulletRosebullet
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited April 25, 2018
    Hiiii I'm back! And here's Lilyshy's commission~

>>>Speedpaint here~

lilyshyaltam_wm_zpshwypo3ea.png
    PankoodaChibisaiAellNekoLilyOmorawrKatherzImaizumiBravelatiosSaltea_MelonClefairyand 3 others.
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Keep up the awesome work
    Rosebullet
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited July 25, 2018
    Keep up the awesome work

Thanks! I will try my best ;w;

And here's Loveness's commission~

q1gO33m.jpg
    AellSaltea_MelonClefairyImaizumiNyuuHokusaiLaticija
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited July 25, 2018
    Finally finished aisarang's commission! It's her character in Rem's outfit~
    I like the version without the glasses more so I'm uploading this one xd

jlh3Jx8.jpg
    AellImaizumiNyuuHokusaiShiorenLaticija
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited June 18, 2018
    Doreen and Donna's commission~ kupakupa~
    >>> Speedpaint Link <<<
    Status Update: Commissions are closed temporarily but waitlist is still opened! I will be adding some new styles, making simple chibi and detailed chibi more distinct from each other, and changing some prices! Please look forward to them~

doreenampdonna_wm_zpsc1fxqakg.png
    ImaizumiBravelatiosChibisaiNyuuHokusaiWingedBunnieHindsightLaticija
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited July 25, 2018
    Hereeee's Annie, Niina, and Mimisnu's commissions~
    >>> Mimisnu's Speedpaint! <<<

Qg9pmus.jpg

ZjHQmFX.jpg

3bE9qh4.jpg
    ImaizumiNyuuHokusaiKatherzClefairyLaticija
  • NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Rosebullet wrote: »
    Hereeee's Annie, Niina, and Mimisnu's commissions~

anniecouple_wm_zpswnbhugsx.jpg

Abdjwiakdkwkd once again thank youuuuuu! It's so cute and beautiful and perfect! I really really loved it >< you did an amazing job Aivo ❤️❤️❤️!!!
    I'll hoard this and treasure it with love forever ;---;
    *Sends hugs*
    Rosebullet
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    :3c hello! i would like to be added to the waitlist !
    thank you!
    RosebulletMalifist
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited July 26, 2018
    The raffle prize winner hasn't replied me in 2 months...q-q so...
    Since Loveness had 2nd prize, I moved her up to 1st prize, and picked out a new 2nd prize and it goes to Niina!
    Here's Loveness's prize~ I will be working on something this week so I won't be working on commissions till the next!

RkiN0kO.jpg
    ImaizumiKatherzNyuuHokusaiBravelatiosClefairyLaticijaLukaChan
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited August 26, 2018
    I know its been a whole month Q_Q it's just something happened and I lost motivation...but I'm fine now!
    Here's Loveness's commission~ Kokopo best pet <3
    Speedpaint will be updated later!

GtRmecv.jpg
    LaticijaGretaImaizumiBravelatiosNyuuHokusaiHindsightClefairy
  • MalifistMalifist
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited August 26, 2018
    you draw and color so lovely! I wish I could do that...I mostly stick to black and white drawings. Do you ever do live stream while you draw and color? I would love to watch and be a proper stalker...> n>
    Rosebullet
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited August 29, 2018
    Malifist wrote: »
    you draw and color so lovely! I wish I could do that...I mostly stick to black and white drawings. Do you ever do live stream while you draw and color? I would love to watch and be a proper stalker...> n>

@Malifist: Thank you! I actually prefer sketching (on paper) more than colored digital drawings, there's just something about them that I love...but I just wanna try to be good at coloring too. Ink drawings are really fun too!
    I do have a Twitch channel, but I don't have plans for streaming anytime soon since I'm not confident enough to draw when people are watching ;v; (and im not very entertaining q.q)...but you can stalk my social medias for now! I do eventually want to stream in the future~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aaaand here's Niina's raffle prize (sketch)!

VfTsxo4.jpg
    LaticijaNyuuHokusaiImaizumiBravelatiosClefairy
  • MalifistMalifist
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    edited August 31, 2018
    Rosebullet wrote: »

@Malifist: Thank you! I actually prefer sketching (on paper) more than colored digital drawings, there's just something about them that I love...but I just wanna try to be good at coloring too. Ink drawings are really fun too!
    I do have a Twitch channel, but I don't have plans for streaming anytime soon since I'm not confident enough to draw when people are watching ;v; (and im not very entertaining q.q)...but you can stalk my social medias for now! I do eventually want to stream in the future~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@ Rosebullet

Aw, I know that feeling...my sister made me get use to people watching me draw. She would just stare with really big eyes when I started to sketch and everyone around her would join in. = =; I think you'll do great even with people watch you draw. I usually tune them out (which is not good for the chat).

I'll definitely follow on youtube and facebook! Pretty much the only social media I kind of use. Thank you again for sharing your talent with us! ^^
    Rosebullet
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    Ahhh forgot to post this here, JinSenpai's finished commission~ was fun to draw + getting to test out Clip Studio :D
    I will try to update my shop ASAP, thanks for waiting!

WkeJDSy.png
    ChibisaiLaticijaBravelatiosNyuuHokusai
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited October 31, 2018
    Happy Halloween everyone!!!
    Posting something so my thread doesn't get deactivated, although it's not mabinogi related xD
    Update is almost completed so I'll post in a few days! Thanks for waiting <3
    Link to Instagram~

Dob7isC.jpg
    LaticijaImaizumi
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    Hello~ I've finally finished the update!
    I've been staring at this for like the past month...I keep going back and forth to make sure I'm satisfied with everything T_T
    But yes, commissions is OPEN again!
    I will also be selling these on DA (same price) if someone wants to commission me on there instead~
    I might still go back and adjust some minor details but for now please refer to what I have, thank you!
    Bravelatios
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    edited December 1, 2018
    Comissions for Aqua! I won't be posting the two gifs just incase other people downloads them too, but here's the saltbae drawing XD it was really fun darwing this one and secretly making the pink version was extra fun.

yh6IjC0.png

Loveness's Commission~ I had so many crazy ideas about this one!! But it was a bean chibi commission so there couldn't be too many details...It ended up being something in between bean and simple chibi to fit the style :>

84hLkxQ.png
    LaticijaNyuuHokusaiGakkuriaquaClefairyImaizumi
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    sent a commission request so you know there is something from me. i'll explain more via discord
    Rosebullet
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    Cresai's full of baby chocobos commission <3

YG973HK.png
    BravelatiosLaticijaImaizumiNyuuHokusai
  • RosebulletRosebullet
    Bean chibi headshots for Doreen and Donna!

zaqkg1X.png
    ImaizumiBravelatiosNyuuHokusai