Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Price Check: Fluffy Fox Tail

BlueFoxBlueFox
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Tarlach Marketplace
Hello! I've been out of Mabi for a while and I keep seeing conflicting ideas for price on Fluffy Fox Tails. Does anyone know what the going rate for them is right now? c: I'm saving up for one and I'd like to know what ballpark figure I'm looking at. I've seen 10m and I've seen 25m. So I'm not sure what range is correct!

I'd appreciate the insight, if any. c: Thank you!

Comments

• hontoowarihontoowari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    30-40 right now
  • BlueFoxBlueFox
    Thank you for the clarification! (:
  • BlueFoxBlueFox
    Hello!

I am trying to pin down a fluffy fox tail and am having some difficulties doing so. If you have one you'd be willing to sell, I am buying for 40mil. :) You can note me at IGN Aetaru.

I work 3 jobs so I'll be pretty here and there, but I check in every morning and every night when I return home at the least. If you don't hear back from me immediately, fret not, I WILL reply because I am really seeking this item! n n