Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Support" is Recruiting!

DXStormDXStorm
Mabinogi Rep: 610
edited December 19, 2017 in Guild and Party Recruitment
The Support Guild is looking for members!

Hello fellow Milletians! The new "Support" guild is now recruiting and looking for new members! Everyone is welcome!

Origin:
This guild was originally designed to assist newer players, hence the name: Support. The guild was created and maintained by: Romana. It was founded on 10/1/2012, but is now being revived by us.

Goal:
Our goal is to create a mature community for veterans, new players, and returnees if they need help with anything in the game. We plan to eventually set up Guild Runs, Events, ETC. to better the community and as a way to socialize.

If you are interested in joining, or if you have questions, note or add: DXStorm.
DXStorm~

2017-12-19_1631.png
EternityNeko

Comments

• EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    edited December 18, 2017
    Yeah I like the sound of that add me eternityneko though I just left a unactive guild a few days ago so I need to wait a little
  • DXStormDXStorm
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Yeah I like the sound of that add me eternityneko though I just left a unactive guild a few days ago so I need to wait a little

Alright, will add you soon!
  • EternityNekoEternityNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    :)