Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lag, Disconnect after disconnect, 1 hour gone.

FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
in Technical Support
Ok nx. Seriously wth is with allt he lag in the game right now. massive lag spikes left and right. disconnect after disconnect. and then finally errors int he game loading on steam telling me the games already running. asking me to set a secondary password. and in the end. i ended up wasting a hour and 39k for a peaca basic run for the banshee sketch about to hit the boss and i disconnect for the final time as i couldnt get back in intime for the 5 Minute reconnect timer that seriously needs to be make unlimited as long as the dungeon has not been completed yet.

seriously. im sorry but i need to Vent. that really pissed me off. i appreciate the feature to reconnect but it should not be 5 minutes. it should be available as long as the activity has not been completed. and if you cancel the option it erases the progress.

Comments

• pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited December 19, 2017
    Same thing for me, at first I thought it was my internet but it is actually the game kicking me out. Most of the time I am not in the busy channels because they lag horribly.
    I have dedicated my time hunting Ancients during times like this but at the moment they are everyone's target.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I haven't been on for the past two days but I've been having lag spikes too, at first I thought it was me but the one day I saw someone bouncing back and forth when they'd walk because of the lag :/
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited December 19, 2017
    been experiencing some pretty nasty spikes myself today too. haven't had any dc's yet though.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    The game is getting a kick of kicking me out - for around less than 15 minutes apart each time.
  • AnarchieAnarchie
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Don't even try bothering with the GM's they only care about making money, if they really wanted to fix the game it would have been done long ago. I'm not sure they are really qualified to fix the issues with lag and disconnection. To them it's money firs then the game and players. I am sad to say that even I with good connection end up getting kicked out of Mabi so frequently it's frustrating to the point I just want to swear my heart out to these incompetent people who could be improving the games stability.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Anarchie wrote: »
    Don't even try bothering with the GM's they only care about making money, if they really wanted to fix the game it would have been done long ago. I'm not sure they are really qualified to fix the issues with lag and disconnection. To them it's money firs then the game and players. I am sad to say that even I with good connection end up getting kicked out of Mabi so frequently it's frustrating to the point I just want to swear my heart out to these incompetent people who could be improving the games stability.

I'm with Eu connection and i barely even dc/crash, rofl. Your internet must suck bad.

Also you sound just like watercat0 with all that juicy FUD.