Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATED] Holiday Hide & Seek

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I've heard from someone that the titles that come from boxes give stats, but not sure if that's right

Yeah, they do. I just saw one title being sold in shop now.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    The titles from the reward box give stats (but no visual effects); you can find them on the wiki (assuming they're the same as the previous version of this event).
    The 50 win, 30 2nd and 10 lose titles have visual effects but no stats; the one from 70 wins gives +15 max damage, +10% crit and +3% movement speed. Not too bad but good luck getting that with only 90 tries.
    Pip-Boy
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    PSA: you can do the event on all of your alts which is great if you want to stockpile ancient powders or decorations
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    does anyone have any tips on best way to get bonus points
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760

I seem to get the most points by getting the nearest available christmas trees and then focusing on clearing up clusters of presents/stockings. The trees may or may not increase the rate of bonus points, but you should get them anyway to increase your score. The only object that I've never gotten bonus points from are the reindeers and christmas trees. Everything else seems to give me points equally. I get the least amount of bonus points when I can't get any trees at all which supports my theory that they increase the chances of points.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Pip-Boy wrote: »

I seem to get the most points by getting the nearest available christmas trees and then focusing on clearing up clusters of presents/stockings. The trees may or may not increase the rate of bonus points, but you should get them anyway to increase your score. The only object that I've never gotten bonus points from are the reindeers and christmas trees. Everything else seems to give me points equally. I get the least amount of bonus points when I can't get any trees at all which supports my theory that they increase the chances of points.

sounds about right. i ususally get 20 a game
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    we knocked out all the trouble makers in the final stage but it never ended and i stood still for too long and got kicked for ideling. It counted as one of my five runs but I got no bonus points or box >:(
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    edited December 30, 2017
    FLNWBGF.jpg

i didn't know there was an inventory until today
  • michaeleelimichaeleeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    So I got the 50 win and 70 win; does anyone know how much they're worth on Alexina? And is there any visual affect on the 70 win one? What should I buy with 2500 bonus points (just value wise, I don't care about decorations)
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @michaeleeli Hi, I got the 70 win title as well after a very long time.. unfortunately, it does not seem to give any visual effect lol z.z
    yTkA9.png

I assume that this is intended, as the description of the title does not state that it gives a visual effect, while the other three titles do.

yTkye.png

If anyone would like to see the effects of the other titles, let me know and I can try to get some gifs made.
  • NguyenskyNguyensky
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    This game was not implemented well.. It's very laggy. People playing with me have also complained about lag. Also, the idling feature is unreasonable. Me and other players just got kicked while waiting for the end game rankings to pop up, but it was taking too long. We ended up getting kicked for idle even though there was nothing else to hit.