Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

no santa hat for boys? NO SANTA HAT FOR BOYS!

watercat0watercat0
Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
in General Chat
j3qcrnchqpfcqh7n9eiyfoijfnh0iehjoefiwpoeiefofp korepfnfnuh
  1. Do you want a Santa hat male version25 votes
    1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       48% (12 votes)
    2. NO
       28% (7 votes)
    3. BOYCOTT NEXON
       24% (6 votes)

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Santa Hat... the name says it all. (Yes, there should be a Male version, or at least unisex.)
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    because Girl's Rule. Boys Drool

I kid i kid XD.
    courtneyyVimi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    At least your male winter outfit covers up everything. Sorry, I'm just a little bit bitter.

Also, there have been two unisex santa hats in the past. There was the Santa Hat from the 2011 Xmas event, and the premium newbie wear hat that looks just like it. They look almost exactly like this new Santa Hat, so I'm not sure I understand why they just didn't bother to
    re-release/re-use those ones? Does the male outfit come with a built in hat in the robe hood thingy?
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    The male santa outfit looks awful too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Maybe it's an oversight?
    [Deleted User]
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    yeah they really should have re released the unisex one it makes no sense to not. I mean i'm salty because I think the male outfit is cute and I hate the female outfit but eh. still think males should be allowed to get the hat
    WolfandWolfHarukari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    yeah they really should have re released the unisex one it makes no sense to not. I mean i'm salty because I think the male outfit is cute and I hate the female outfit but eh. still think males should be allowed to get the hat

Where can you see what the outfits look like?
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 20, 2017
    zEkBhqGZRkqFbmaISZndmg.png > QL_N_cuzQL_Z3vsubL2chw.png

Because premium winter newbie hat is for ALL genders and races.
    and it looks nicer
    Shoog
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Harukari wrote: »
    zEkBhqGZRkqFbmaISZndmg.png > QL_N_cuzQL_Z3vsubL2chw.png

Because premium winter newbie hat is for ALL genders and races.
    and it looks nicer

Yeah it really does not look much different. What was wrong with bringing the unisex one back? What was wrong with just making the new one unisex? It couldn't have been that hard. :/

I feel you. I thought the male outfit looked nicer too. ;-; This new female one is almost seam for seam the same as that Prem Winter Newbie wear (F, 2009) Just with short sleeves. Still, it IS strange that they would release a hat for females but not males, or not even re-release the perfectly good unisex one. Like seriously. :|