Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dango's Christmas Event ♥ All gifts Posted ♥

Comments

• NyuuHokusaiNyuuHokusai
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,035
    Marielx wrote: »
    ...But I got a winning box, and you did deliver to me, what are you talking about?

Oh my LOL...
    I'M SO SORRY LOL,
    SO, I re-read the entire thread before replying to these last comments and I had just seen Danny be sad about her not getting a box, and that got like stuck on my mind and I was sad for the people that got an empty box, so when I came here to reply I read your comment and for some reason I thought that was made in an ironic/sarcastic way and since I was still thinking about the ppl who didn't get to win I just assumed you were a part of them without even stopping and thinking a bit LOL QQ!!!
    DON'T MIND ME I'M CRAZY LOL @Marielx
    I still hope you liked your maid icon QQ Everytime I see ppl drawing her is really cool how she can look cute and edgy and op at the same time haha, a maid with a sword, what an interesting combination ;O;!
    But yeah QQ sorry LOL
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Oh, so you mistook me for someone else.

No problem, and yeah i liked my drawing a lot, thank you, good luck.