Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elf male seeking companionship

ZuomoZuomo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I'm a elf male, who enjoys life skills, bows and chain slashing as well as long walks on the beach. You'll usually find me picking up cobwebs, shearing sheep late at night, or grinding leathers.

I'm seeking people to make my life complete, for partying, chatting or paying you to slave away by gathering materials for me. if interested, hit me up ;D.

Sorry for the cringe opening. In all seriousness if you'd like to add me my in-game name is Zuomo. Around ttl~ 800,wouldn't mind having more people to party with and do stuff. Or if you just wanna chat that's fine too. Mabi is always better with more people.
Shanso

Comments

• ShansoShanso
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    I am going to add you Zuomo. If anyone wants to add me on Alexina server please feel free to do so. OG mabi player coming back from a long break. I help out my friends when they need it and I don't think I am too cool to hang out with people below my level...

Shanso