Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 1 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75193/great-era-of-commerce-part-1-patch-notes-june-30th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

She's... Keeping Track...

Comments

  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    SugarAngel wrote: »
    Sai wrote: »
    Well...

    OV4WPlX.jpg

    1f997ae803658e0adfdcdeb51e1f87c4.jpg
    Just to keep that theme going on.

    63d2180b33.png
    She said something slightly different for me, but basically the same.
    ImaizumiBlissfulkill
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,640
    Posts: 675
    Member
    I didn't expect her to prefer pants more.

    APhRop1.jpg
  • CometRiderCometRider
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Posts: 15
    Member
    I personally think this is really an insider employee/group dig at Nexon's strict sex-specific garment policies. Not to say it's a bad thing outside just unisex _styling_. A guy can't get away with donning skirts in Guild Wars 2 and even Final Fantasy which is one factor that's kept free-expression from diminishing those games into fashion circuses like a few have and becoming.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited December 26, 2017
    Now i wish to see reactions of male squires on Female Squire Uniforms. :trollface: Too bad that won't happen...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Now i wish to see reactions of male squires on Female Squire Uniforms. :trollface: Too bad that won't happen...

    Time to wake up Eluned.
    She's got the opportunity to make "Eluned's Squire's Uniform Box".
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,640
    Posts: 675
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Now i wish to see reactions of male squires on Female Squire Uniforms. :trollface: Too bad that won't happen...
    Dai in a dress. cvfwqLg.png
  • KeneroKenero
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 18
    Member
    Sai wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Now i wish to see reactions of male squires on Female Squire Uniforms. :trollface: Too bad that won't happen...
    Dai in a dress. cvfwqLg.png

    f0a82b75fb.png
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,770
    Posts: 414
    Member
    the reason for gender specific clothing is that each clothes is modeled separately from the body
    each clothing is also limited not only to gender but also to different races
    this is done to highlight certain body types
    human and elf have almost same body type except humans are a bit buff
    while giant males are very bulky and female giants are voluptuous

    it would be easy for graphic designers to simply add additional curves and use same clothing design for female clothing
    but they would make a different design to emphasize or add a more feminine appeal to the clothing
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,785
    Posts: 778
    Member
    xW9m9.png

    Still waiting for this gach

    I actually think Kaour would look great in that school uniform
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,867
    Member
    edited December 27, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    SugarAngel wrote: »
    Sai wrote: »
    Well...

    OV4WPlX.jpg

    1f997ae803658e0adfdcdeb51e1f87c4.jpg
    Just to keep that theme going on.

    63d2180b33.png
    She said something slightly different for me, but basically the same.

    Oh boy, I wonder where they are going with this.

    Soon we will have the option of 50+ gender options. I hope they will include apache helicopter outfits.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »
    yMs4X.png

    She cray.

    d946645e0a.png

    She also remembers how long it's been since you've expelled her, turns out!
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    Posts: 36
    Member
    everytime someone posts anything about elsie. makes me love her more and more. either i have a thing for crazy people or she stolen my soul...orrrr i know this is just insane but maybe both
  • nomad9375nomad9375
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Posts: 17
    Member
    everytime someone posts anything about elsie. makes me love her more and more. either i have a thing for crazy people or she stolen my soul...orrrr i know this is just insane but maybe both

    You and me both.
  • KeneroKenero
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Posts: 18
    Member
    So you know that blue-haired girl no more than 10 years old who started to trust you from a single strawberry milk? The girl who puts fear into the heart of Dai if you use her name as a keyword to him, you can't help but wonder if there's something you don't really know about her.

    CN_62fLU8AA8f_g.png

    I mean, look at her! She's absolutely adorable!

    There are some users who really like this girl for her shyness, and how she's essentially another Triona, and you guys hope that she grows into a strong knight as the following fanart:

    COfI4UxUsAA40zz.png

    In reality, as you get closer to this girl, she grows to be a bit more expressive. Yeah! We're on the right track, right?

    WRONG

    This is her at level 5 Likeability:

    VYcGSOW.jpg

    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...Wait what?
    This must be a mistake, right?


    Nope, you can deny it, but this is the truth. In reality, Elsie is what we would consider a "yandere" character who becomes extremely jealous of the captain's relationship with anyone else, especially the other female characters such as Kanna or Eirlys. When your affection drops or rises with the other girls, Elsie responds in correspondence, often insulting them in the progress.

    So there it is! The little shy girl you guys were all infatuated towards is actually a crazy, twisted girl who will literally breathe down your back for befriending other squires. Now I want you to look outside your window and think about your life again, and especially if you want to keep drooling over this girl.

    Here's some bonuses for you!:

    mK6bAU6.png
    77PitWD.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    I think i have seen this post somewhere before. Oh wait, right... IN OLD FORUMS...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Haha, wow I remember that last picture.
    Can even see Eirlys and Dai there at the bottom, along with Kanna's Hairband.
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    Posts: 36
    Member
    Kenero wrote: »
    So you know that blue-haired girl no more than 10 years old who started to trust you from a single strawberry milk? The girl who puts fear into the heart of Dai if you use her name as a keyword to him, you can't help but wonder if there's something you don't really know about her.

    CN_62fLU8AA8f_g.png

    I mean, look at her! She's absolutely adorable!

    There are some users who really like this girl for her shyness, and how she's essentially another Triona, and you guys hope that she grows into a strong knight as the following fanart:

    COfI4UxUsAA40zz.png

    In reality, as you get closer to this girl, she grows to be a bit more expressive. Yeah! We're on the right track, right?

    WRONG

    This is her at level 5 Likeability:

    VYcGSOW.jpg

    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...Wait what?
    This must be a mistake, right?


    Nope, you can deny it, but this is the truth. In reality, Elsie is what we would consider a "yandere" character who becomes extremely jealous of the captain's relationship with anyone else, especially the other female characters such as Kanna or Eirlys. When your affection drops or rises with the other girls, Elsie responds in correspondence, often insulting them in the progress.

    So there it is! The little shy girl you guys were all infatuated towards is actually a crazy, twisted girl who will literally breathe down your back for befriending other squires. Now I want you to look outside your window and think about your life again, and especially if you want to keep drooling over this girl.

    Here's some bonuses for you!:

    mK6bAU6.png
    77PitWD.jpg


    man, that obsessive demeanor reminds of yuno gasai lol xD i have no regrets in favoring elsie over the others. its all worth.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,770
    Posts: 414
    Member
    yanderes are the best
    they are pretending to everyone else to be accepted
    but when it comes to the person they like they are simply being honest with their feelings

    for example u weren't able to express who u truly are to others because u know they will just hate u
    and because of this u end up hiding ur true self
    and pretended in a way others will accept
    u may think that its best for every one to keep on pretending
    but deep inside ur fighting against ur self each and every day
    torn between who u truly are and who u wish u were
    u end up feeling trapped and chained to pretense and lies
    until one day somebody came and gave u hope
    someone made u feel accepted and u want to him/her more about ur self
    u trust that this person will accept who u truly are
    showing u kindness and warmth and made u feel special
    u start to think about that person all the time
    u end up creating that the two of u have a special connection
    u start claming him/her and become possesive
    naturally u would want to know more about that person
    and then u realize ur not the only one being given same attention
    what u thought was special and only for u is also given to others
    despite being treated equal u still feel envious
    this is because u thinks it should only be u
    and start having fears and doubts what if this person doesnt accept u, what if he/she chooses someone else
    u start thinking, what if that person only accepts ur pretense and doesnt see who u truly are
    that fear and envy creates a spark of rage and ignites all those emotions being kept with-in and eplodes
    it will start to over flow and u start to loose control
    the first thing that comes into ur mind is get rid of the threat
    by instinct u would see something as a threat and react this way if its after ur life in other words survival
    but to a yandere's point of view someone is becoming a threat to thier happiness and freedom from pretense
    and to be trapped once again to pretense with out any one accepting them is also like dying
    they start to ignore thier morality and conscience and start to act on instinct
    like an animal trying to protect its teritory it wont hesitate to kill and be killed
    and see no difference between killing people and insects

    so if there is something to be blamed for yandere loosing control
    it would be the society that rejected them and pushed them to pretense
    the person who freed them from it and didnt realized it sooner
    and the people who also realized a yanderes pretense and didnt help do anything to help and all they did wa save themselves

    in the end yanderes are just victims too
    the selfishness of the society
    Radiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,765
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    No thanks. Chicks with a yandere trait in real life is a huge no.
    Dianusia