Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

~ Are you a Bhafel or Langu? ~

HelryxHelryx
Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
in General Chat
bhafel_or_langu.png
Hey guys, me and a friend were just admiring our armor and we disagree on which is better. Grr!
I wanted to know what others in the forum thought, so what do you think?
  1. Are you a Bhafel or a Langu?49 votes
    1. Bhafel Slayer Armor
       33% (16 votes)
    2. Languhiris Chaser Armor
       67% (33 votes)

Comments

• EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Would be better if right one had different color or at least switch parts
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    c7NJRa2.gif
    SugarAngelcourtneyyImaizumiHelryxGoldtiger01Radiant DawnKageitopawcalypseBehelitMizukiHayamaand 2 others.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Not really fond of the color but Bhafel looks like a dress so yea, Langu is better. Royal Knight Armor is still the best looking armor in red tho.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Of course Red and Black. Anyway. I'd rather have Bhafel Slayer Armor.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Of course Red and Black. Anyway. I'd rather have Bhafel Slayer Armor.

No one wears anything different it feels. Also Bhafel is pretty worthless as a set and the crown is like 100m to craft, and it's just worse than langu crown.
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Langu has attack speed buff which is actually useful endgame for chain or dual guns. Also pants>skirts
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Let's do a breakdown here...

Bhafel slayer set and Languhiris have about the same protection (Bhafel gets 5 more assuming max rolls) Defence is irrelevant as it's a flat reduction, and the same magic def/prot. As for the circlets, Languhiris has 2 more magic attack at a max roll.

For 5 protection and assault slash damage you're trading 2 magic damage, attack speed boost ~35% of your dex and Bhafel is 2x the repair cost. Talking pure stats, Langu blows it out of the water unless 5 prot really means that much to you. Looks is up for debate but... Langu takes the cake on this one.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I only meant it for looks. As for usefulness I'd go with Languhiris Set.