Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NPC that changes clothes between gender versions

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited December 27, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Lets say that there is this X event that gave you a MALE version of an outfit, but your main is FEMALE, so then all you have to do is go to this NPC and give them the Male version you got and get the Female version in exchange and viceversa.
  1. Would you like to see this NPC added to the game?9 votes
    1. Yes
       33% (3 votes)
    2. No
       67% (6 votes)

Comments

• DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    issue with this is it basically works just like every other event that has an outfit to it... you have the male box and the female box. but if its one of those get a chance from the event box. it would still be a bit weird seeing that i could just go on my servers trade channel and stalk the outfit.
  • DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    or i could find someone with a female character who is wanting to trade the Male version for the Female version that i have!