Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF>Experienced players for Rabbie Phantasm 2 runs

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited January 19, 2017 in Alexina Chat
Looking for 3 strong and experienced players to help me complete A Reflective Reception and A Dreamy Story quests (My total level is 7.4k). I'm european so it would be better if you will have similar time like mine. My time zone is UTC+2 and i'm active all day (and sometimes semi-afk) from around 8-11AM till 10PM my time. If we succeed, i will award players with Rabbie Phantasm Dungeon Passes as a thanks. If you want to help me, please add me~ ♥
IGN: Gretux
Helsa

Comments

• LarethenielLaretheniel
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hello, this is Shoal, I just sent a friend request. i'm currently ttl 6995, so I will be eligible very soon. I'm central time USA but my free time is in the morning so I thought I may as well give ya a poke and see what happens. ^^