Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clipping: Laced Leather Boots (F)

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
edited January 19, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
First off, I sure hope clipping issues count as a bug! There is a large amount of them present in this game, and there isn't a lot that can be done about them. Knowing that, here I go!

What is the issue?

On a Giant (F) Character (unsure if this occurs on humans and elves as well) wearing the Laced Leather Boots (F) causes clipping which cause your skin or socks (if the outfit you are wearing includes socks) to show on the outside of your boots.

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?

*EDIT*
After rebirthing, I've noticed this is another TIN POTTED giant specific glitch. The boots appear as intended on an age 10+ giant.
*EDIT 2*
Nevermind still does it, but during the outfits animation mainly.

Be a Giant (F) character, wear the Laced Leather Boots (F) alone, or with an outfit. Look at the back of your legs. See all the clipping in real time!

What do you expect to happen instead?

The boots should cover the entire leg, and the socks/skin should not show through them.

IGN: Ladame
Server: Alexina

Here are some pictures:

34orgw7.jpg
Items I am wearing:
Laced Leather Boots (F), Lily's Magic Knight Officer Suit (F)

19m2zb.jpg
Items I am wearing:
Laced Leather Boots (F)

PS: Don't mind my awful hotkeys and inventory! Please act as if they aren't even there. ;]