Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Iria Treasure hunts, and other old events

OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited January 6, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
We need some of these to come back, there's nothing left really; of what those events dropped and now there's no way to obtain them, considering how small the population is, I think it would do a lot of good to reintroduce these items into circulation.
courtneyylilblkrose

Comments

• courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Supported this for years now... I think the last one of these types of events we had was back in 2011? QQ They should definitely bring it back, keep all the old items, and revamp it to add some more new ones!
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I have a ton of the sewing patterns from that event. If anyone wants an item crafted, I can probably make it.
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Ekaterin wrote: »
    I have a ton of the sewing patterns from that event. If anyone wants an item crafted, I can probably make it.

Yeah but what server though? D:
  • EkaterinEkaterin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Alexina.
  • OdinwolfeOdinwolfe
    Rest in pepperonis, thanks anyway!