Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PSA: GM Cleric

AshitaAshita
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
edited January 13, 2018 in General Chat
1. First off, GM cleric's unique effect will not activate unless you are in a party with another party member.
2. While inside a Baltane Mission, you can still join a party through the Party Board.
3. Depending if you have GM Cleric unique effect activated:
a. Yes, join a party through Party Board to activate GM Cleric's unique effect.
b. No, either have a friend with GM Cleric activated host a party or look for someone hosting a GM Cleric Party.
4. In party Settings make sure to set "EXP-sharing rule" to "All to Finish." (This is really important)

With x2 Baltane exp crystal, x2 combat exp pot, lvl 15 Divine link exp, and GM Cleric, I was able to reach lvl 100 in 8-15mins in basic Gatekeeper/Nowhere to run.
lvl 150 in 10-20mins in Elite Gatekeeper/Nowhere to run. My method used in runs, I used a cc4 Celtic tribolt wand and spammed Lightning bolt.

Hopefully more people will host GM Cleric parties to those who needs it. I'll be hosting sometimes on Mari server when I go afk.
VaniaGretapawcalypseKokoro[Deleted User]Avan

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow.... Very nice. :D
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Do you still get trapped inside the mission if you are in a party? The only way I recall exiting was using a wing. Because it didn't allow you to leave party or get kicked.
  • AshitaAshita
    Yes, you will be trapped. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Using a tele wing or relogging, will exit you out of missions.
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    Palalan embrace gives another 2x combat exp
  • TsukariTsukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    what happens if you have multiple GM Clerics~? Does the buff stack?

Probably not, sounds OP....
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    S>GM cleric services

It's a pretty good talent to have for this kind of thing. Who knew that mob exp was the future lol (I guess anyone who kept up with foreign content)
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Yu-Gi-Oh banishing people to the Shadow Realm and trapping them there
  • AshitaAshita
    Tsukari wrote: »
    what happens if you have multiple GM Clerics~? Does the buff stack?

Probably not, sounds OP....

I have tested this with my friend and I both being GM Cleric in the same party and sad to say, the effects does not stack.