Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for guild, big active numbers.

MarielxMarielx
Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
edited January 13, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Ive been playing alone for a while and im started to get bored, looking for a guild with a good number of active players to play the game.

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Hi there. What's your IGN if you don't mind me asking? Are you looking for a more combat-based strength guild, or a more casual social guild?
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Sorry, i didnt get any notice of a reply, so i forgot about it.

Im a weakish character with quite some AP, looking for a guild that plays the game instead of simply idling at dunbarton, you know, doing gmae content.
    IGN: Marielx
  • HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited January 20, 2018
    No worries. My guild, Rebound, tends to be pretty active. A lot of things member play mafia together and we respond pretty fast when someone needs help. We also have a discord server.
    IGN: Arinara