Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New fishing event

YomboYombo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited January 18, 2018 in General Chat
Does the ice fishing hole in your homestead count?

Comments

• NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Most likely not.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Nilrem wrote: »
    Most likely not.

dJOAR_s-200x150.gif
    courtneyy
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited January 18, 2018
    I should. It has always counted before.

Things change sometimes. So you never know. (have not logged in yet to try.)

EDIT: This doesn't seem like the normal free-ranged fishing event where you fish out the actual rewards. Most likely doesnt work in homestead.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Just tried it, doesn't work. Not that big a deal, since the guy's next to the river and you're given a free L-rod to blast a hole in the ice.
    Yombo
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Day 1:

Still no black bag... but i got tons of gems.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Sai wrote: »

EDIT: This doesn't seem like the normal free-ranged fishing event where you fish out the actual rewards. Most likely doesnt work in homestead.

They are basically forcing us to do it together to make the servers look active.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »

They are basically forcing us to do it together to make the servers look active.

gayd8lg3_400x400.jpg
    Anyone else want one?
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

gayd8lg3_400x400.jpg
    Anyone else want one?

qwD98K9.png
    Sherri