Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone gotten a black bag yet?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We don't....we don't have to open all these boxes before the maintenance...
    ....do we??

No you just have to use all the bait before tomorrow.
    WolfandWolf
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    After using up all of my bait, it was an epic waste of my time to get it.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 8, 2018
    Lmao at people QQ'ing for not getting rare, one of best bags in the game. What do you expect? Nexon giving out gacha item like a candy to us? Don't be ridiculous... We are lucky getting all these free pets on almost every event and even we got 10x10 shopping bag for just logging in few months ago. You guys should learn to appreciate things you get.
    ShouKPankoodaVeylainelceCreamShadoeWoolyCrochet
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I've gotten my ego's social from 44 to 46, and will probably get to 47 after using the rest of the gems I've stashed away, so I'm not complaining.
    (No bag for me. I finished opening all my traps.)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I sooooooooo effing glad this event is over.

/thread
    [Deleted User]Radiant Dawn
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Even though I usually like fishing events and the concept of all rewards are in a nice small stackable box (please continue to do this) wasn't huge on this one. Even tho yeah bag/hat would've been nice I just wanted the se hp potions cause I've been out of those for months and potion poisoning isn't fun with 2k hp and chugging hp 300's.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Even though I usually like fishing events and the concept of all rewards are in a nice small stackable box (please continue to do this) wasn't huge on this one. Even tho yeah bag/hat would've been nice I just wanted the se hp potions cause I've been out of those for months and potion poisoning isn't fun with 2k hp and chugging hp 300's.

You need better defense and skills.

Yeah said it.
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah said it.

Haha tbh I almost have all skills capped it's just been mainly issues in the baltane elite missions and my net not being so good so those "walking" zombies instead of being bit of a distance away they instead already hitting me. Along with other things but those just be more mistakes from me lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah said it.

Haha tbh I almost have all skills capped it's just been mainly issues in the baltane elite missions and my net not being so good so those "walking" zombies instead of being bit of a distance away they instead already hitting me. Along with other things but those just be more mistakes from me lol

More than likely.
  • NerdbearNerdbear
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    It isn't a myth, my husband got one and I am msad at him. :'( :D
    ( He also got a permanent wing coupon, what gives? D; )

I don't even know him and I'm also the same at him :C. As for the event glad it's over!
    [Deleted User]Jazmyn
  • PaxsekoPaxseko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    edited February 8, 2018
    No one I know got the bag. So collectively we (meaning my guildies and I) opened nearly 20k traps... and no one got it. :^)
    [Deleted User]
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I'm happy with getting enough ego food to get seven social levels and tailoring mats. Seriously I don't know what kind of drop rates people expected considering that each individual player would get thousands of traps, double or even triple that amount if you consider people that abuse alts.

I expect a drop rate of probably 2x10^-5
    [Deleted User]Radiant Dawn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Maybe there'll be a future opportunity to get a Black Bag, or better.
    Or a whole new version of a Black Bag.
    Like a pattern.

Carasek Bag...
    Star Bag...

Black Bag...
    7c9863a670.png Bag
    [Deleted User]CarlizeArjune
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited February 8, 2018
    4300 old fish traps

0 bag

What else did I expect? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got 5 mil worth of gem powder and a ton of crafting mats so it's cool. I came in with low expectations, but over 4000 boxes phew. I almost gave a crap... almost

whew-close-call-lolcat.jpg

[Deleted User]JazmynVeylaineShadoe
  • Pie5434Pie5434
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Nerdbear wrote: »
    So, I think this bag is a myth. I have literally opened thousands of these bags and nadda. Good thing i'm ranking fishing and I got a chair out of it otherwise this event would be a high flop for me.

Nope definitely real. Someone on Discord posted the coupon and we've seen their bag when they took photos of other things.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Guild fished collectively around 10500 bags. Got six bear hats (3 of each type), about stack and half of each of the gem powders (KA-CHING! Tho I expect the market'll flood and crash) and. ABSOLUTELY. ZERO. BLACK. BAG. COUPONS.

We're calling it a tie.
  • ChakylinChakylin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    Black bag aside, I wish there was more to this event that was able to be fished out, or that we got this before the master event. Now I have mats for blacksmith but no drive to train anything at the moment from being burnt out by master plan. The only other new thing in the traps were the hats that are not too great. Like yeah, gem powders are cool, but gems themselves being like 50% of the goods irritates me when I still have countless pets full of gems from past events and gachas. I wish we could tone down the gem spam a bit.

As for the quest items:
    500% fruits were cool.
    Ice rod doesn't matter as using a w22 is better. Dura was never an issue for me this entire event.
    Title was nice for people that didn't have it, but I wish it was tradeable. Now I just have 2 of the same title, just named different. I would have liked to save it for the future to give away.
    The chair was okay, but again, w22 is better unless you want to starve your ego.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    My 2 cents report.

12k+ traps = Bust.
    giphy.gif
  • ArnautArnaut
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I'm a lucky man

GOzuiZ1.png