Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Papyrus is recruiting new guild members!

RuinitiveRuinitive
Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
edited February 15, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hey there! I am the co-leader of the Papyrus guild and we just decided to start recruiting. The guild was formed about a year ago for fun and now we decided to actually start trying to recruit people and keep the guild open since we have the funds to do so! It's a pretty laid back and casual guild, we don't want to have a ton of members so if you're looking for a smaller guild with a few but close members then you'll probably be interested in joining!

Nye is the leader of the group but due to her current work schedule times (From around 2pm-1am) she is unable to look for people so I am searching! We are looking to have a group of other active people who want to do events, missions, festia, jam sessions and helping each other out with whatever you need.

Our only real rule right now is to not start drama. We don't want to have to deal with fights and such. If the time ever comes where you do have a problem with someone please just message Nye or I explaining what the problem is so we can try to sort it out with no complications.

Right now we mostly play on weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) while on weekdays it's more random. We don't have a level requirement or anything so anyone can join.

We have a discord server and eventually we'd like to start hosting other events outside of mabi such as movie nights, playing other games, and just overall trying to have a fun experience. If you'd be interested in joining you can message me on discord (Jayden#5327) or note me in game (Ruinitive) or Nye and we'll go from there! Our guild stone is near Dunbarton's Moon Gate.

Thanks for reading!
HisahimeHarxrebo

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Oh wow I thought your guild was a private one though?
  • RuinitiveRuinitive
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
    It was but we're opening it up to whoever 'cause Nye started buying service when she wasn't before so we can actually do things now. C:
  • HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Nice nice.