Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

LF> Friends & Casual/Social Meme Guild

ThotlessThotless
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited January 30, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Just kidding! But 'ey! My IGN is Thotless and I'm a little ober two weeks into the game, so I'm pretty new. School can keep me busy, but overall, I really love how Mabinogi looks and feels for me so it's pretty safe to say I'm addicted. I've been mostly trying to raise monies in the game to buy alchemy stuff, but I'd like to make some friends who take jokes well and possibly join a guild. c:

AS A WORD OF WARNING I CAN BE A GIGANTIC TROLL AND I ENJOY TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON. YAAAAAAASSSSUUUUUU. (^__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^)

I have a highly ironic sense of humour and my dreams are memes, so basically, I'm lookin' for some Grade A thick-skinned friends to enjoy the game with, and also to talk about animu and mango with every now and then. Also, I play Mabi in VR so I might get lost sometimes...

tl;dr PLS BECOME MAI FWIENDO I DON'T WANNA DIE ALONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHGTGJTKRLTR

IGN: Thotless

kaguya luna is my spirit animal

Comments

• KimCheolsuKimCheolsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    My god what a fun thread to read.
  • ThotlessThotless
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I am glad you are amused. c:
  • ShansoShanso
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    You are welcome to apply to join the Elvencrusade, our guild stone is next to the Filia MT. We have dischord with a meme section xD
This discussion has been closed.