Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Question on fishing chair

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Help
Can I use my item rod while I'm on a fishing chair?

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    @AppleChancery Yes, you can use an item fishing rod.
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Do I have to be holding the item fishing rod, or can I have it on my back for it to be used with the fishing chair? I want to have my ego out while I'm on the fishing chair but still want to get the benefit of using item fishing rod.
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Do I have to be holding the item fishing rod, or can I have it on my back for it to be used with the fishing chair? I want to have my ego out while I'm on the fishing chair but still want to get the benefit of using item fishing rod.

It appears it can be on your back while using the fishing chair, however, I personally cannot say if your spirit weapon will still be considered "equipped" in the sense where it will become hungry. This is something I have not seen before just trying it right now. :)

Maybe someone else can elaborate?
This discussion has been closed.