Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chocolate Event - Can't finish in time

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    All the boxes basically have the same rewards anyway. just wait 5 mins and hit the fork.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I just did the same method during the last chocolatier event ie when I was weak: Pet spam + finish off remaining ingredients with bash.

Now that I'm stronger and have hydra + dance of death, I guess I can try them to see which is easier.. although my current method is easy anyways.
  • iMattxCiMattxC
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    KimCheolsu wrote: »
    What am I doing wrong? It takes me like 8 hits to get it like from 1-40 dmg, then I can do one magic bolt on it with one hit. Around 4 hits for 20 damage and then like 3 hits with bolts to kill one.

Eeerm, I tried getting enough ingredients through the whole thing, but my time ran out before I could.

I feel like I'm too old and have been here too long to be asking.

*cries in corner*

You aren't doing anything wrong, kitchen dungeon has always been broken.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Imo the chocolate event dungeon should be 15 minutes .
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I don't know, 15 minutes per recipe is pretty long. I do agree that in general, such events shouldn't be "level" restricted to such a point.
  • AerunisAerunis
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Rayka wrote: »
    lceCream wrote: »
    Hydra with master title
    Afk
    get's 90+ points everytime

this i did it with hydra too + master title, this dungeon is made only for hydra in my opnion, cause with 1 hydra you get almost all ingredients you need

I did this and quickly doubled the amount of ingredients I needed D8 Soooo I had to drop the master title ;___;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited February 2, 2018

I don't know, 15 minutes per recipe is pretty long. I do agree that in general, such events shouldn't be "level" restricted to such a point.

The dropping of the fondue sticks is literally level-based, since you have to be above total level 100 for them to drop, but that's barely anything.
    But you said "level" so were you talking about something else?

This dungeon isn't overly hard.
    The food's HP and stuff are total-level-based, too, so someone who's below 1,000 should be facing weaker ingredients than those at higher levels.
    The only people who should have any trouble are those who don't know the Kitchen Dungeon's gimmicks.
    Or who are trying to do some combat-related event before having a decent foothold in at least one combat method.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    My only problem with the event is the time .
    Overall its when you have aoe attacks.

Windmill with fondue stick+ chain sweep the ingredients.
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited February 2, 2018

KimCheolsu wrote: »
    What am I doing wrong? It takes me like 8 hits to get it like from 1-40 dmg, then I can do one magic bolt on it with one hit. Around 4 hits for 20 damage and then like 3 hits with bolts to kill one.

Eeerm, I tried getting enough ingredients through the whole thing, but my time ran out before I could.

I feel like I'm too old and have been here too long to be asking.

*cries in corner*

No need to use any skill except for hydra,if you dont have hydra just normal hits with stick you can lock hit them by looking knockback gauge everytimes it fall back to half bar hit it until you can oneshot it with 1 smash, and because of weapon range you can hit multi targets close to you in this way
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    R1 Dance of death and encore works fine too. Maybe even better than hydra. Otherwise just bash with the fondue stick
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Do the chocolate sticks from the prize boxes have the same effect on the enemy ingredients as the sticks that drop from the food monster?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Do the chocolate sticks from the prize boxes have the same effect on the enemy ingredients as the sticks that drop from the food monster?

Nope. :(

They don't lower the def/protection of the food, or of any other monsters.
    They're just normal weapons.
    cf1b7e5e35.png

Can't be upgraded, but they're stronger than the versions you find in the event Cooking Dungeon.
    They're mostly for show, and they're all the same strength.
    Can't be dual-wielded, either.