Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying HS Glowing Reindeer & Studded Leather Boots

LittleCeciLittleCeci
Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
edited June 18, 2018 in Mari Marketplace
Hello, guess my last thread was too old from last post and got locked so making a new one. I'm looking for the following:
- Homestead Glowing Reindeer x1 (from Holiday Hide & Seek Event 2017-2018) 2 mil
- Studded Leather Boots (M) (from Steampunk Gachapon) NMP

Please note me or mail with price thank you!

On Hold For Now (Tho note me if you have):
- Christmas Dessert Table (from recent Hide & Seek Event) 3 mil
- Santa Boots (F) (from recent Hide & Seek Event) for 3 mil
- Santa Mittens (F) (from the recent Hide & Seek Event) 1.5 mil

IGN: Cariceci

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Still looking for all three items :) Now buying the Santa Boots (F) for 2 mil, Santa Mittens (F) 1 Mil, and 3 Mil for Christmas Dessert Table. Please note or mail with price thank you :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Taking offers if my prices seem too low, just note me. Thank you :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Looking for the Romantic Rose Dress (F) please note me with price thank you :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the dress :) <3 Looking for the Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (M) from the 10th Anniversary Festival Box, please note me with price or I'll give you one ty! :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Friend got the Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (M) so no longer looking for it :) Now looking for the HS Rose Items from Festia, please mail with price or note me :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got a few of the HS Rose items, looking for a few more. :) Also looking for an Anju and a Hagi Figure if anyone got them!
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got a Anju Figure, now looking for 2x Hagi Figures :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    No longer looking for Hagi Figures, still looking for Romantic Rose Candles and probably a long shot but Kanna, Eirlys, Elsie, and Logan Balloons that have a Pink Outline. :) Please note or mail with price thank you!
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    No longer buying balloons but still looking for one more Romantic Rose Candle :) Also looking for the Santa Boots (F) and Santa Mittens (F). Also looking for Studded Leather Boots (M) for my friend. Please mail with price or note me :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the last Romantic Rose Candle :) Now just looking for the Santa Stuff and Studded Leather Boots (M).
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Now looking for the Private Academy Senior Uniform (F), offering 20 mil or note me offer :) Thank you.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited May 1, 2018
    Got the Uniform C: Thank you to the kind seller who sold to me! Back to looking for Santa Mittens (F) and Studded Leather Boots (M)

Edit: Also looking for Water Shaman Outfit (M) for friend for 2 mil. Feel free to mail with price c:
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited May 18, 2018
    Hello back again :) Not having luck with boxes with the New Sound of Spring Event so I'm looking for Hs Hydrangea Garden x2 for 800k, HS Flower Ladder Pot Rack x2 for 1 mil, and Homestead Flower Pot Rack x2 for 1.3 mil. Please mail with price or note me. :) Also looking for Blindingly Radiant Frostblossom Wings (Enchantable)(Dyeable) from the Wing Orb inside the gach for a friend who's buying it for 80 mil or note me price <3

Edit: Got one Hydrangea Garden C: Thank you, looking for just 1 more now.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    <3 Friend got her Frostblossom Wings and I got one Flower Pot Rack, looking for one more. Raised price for both racks to 1.5 mil each. Also looking for a Water Shaman outfit (M) for another friend, please note or mail with price if selling C:
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the Flower Pot Rack from boxes :) Still looking for 1 more Ladder Flower Pot Rack and the Water Shaman Outfit (M). Please mail with price or note me c:
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited June 10, 2018
    Got the Ladder Flower Pot Rack :) Now looking for the HS Macaron Dummy from the Savory Boxes (from quest defeating the Runaway Gingerman) and now the Glowing Reindeer from the Hide-and-Seek Event last year. Friend got the Water Shaman Outfit (M) so no longer looking for that. Please mail or note me :)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Got the HS Macaron Dummy (Think its called Macaron Pile in game) :) Still looking for a Glowing Reindeer and the Studded Leather Boots (M) for a friend.