Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Book Club

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    The 16th volume of "Roy's Return" is now out,the next volume will be out on the next weekend;see you there!
    IGN: Royred
    Server: Alexina
    P.S:Sorry it took so long...
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Hey players,yesterday there's no novel I wrote since I was busy with event things so,I will post my story on the near future;I will see you all there!
  • NexuszNexusz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    Can we make some sort of discord where we all can do like an actual book club and discuss the books or am i late to the party and we've done that already?
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    The 17th volume of "Roy's Return" is now out,the next volume will be out on the next weekend;see you there!
    IGN: Royred
    Server: Alexina
    P.S:Sorry it took so long again...
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Hey players,is been a long time I have post any stories since I am busy with in Erinn stuff&I need my mojo to be high to write my novel so,sorry for the delay;I will be posting my novel when my mojo is not low.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I like MabiNovels, but I feel like I stumbled upon this thread a bit too late... I don't see that many MabiNovels on my server anymore, either. x_x
    On another note, the books are starting to clog up my inventory... and I have Aeira's Bag (I missed the book bag from the 7th anniversary event). I wish there was another to hold most of my other books. x_x
    Jazmyn