Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Beyond Spirit Weapon Cap

Comments

• SuzSuz
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Beryl wrote: »
    Can you still feed it to reduce its hunger? I ask because I vaguely remember a similar thread where I believe the OP said he couldn't. I assumed at the time there was some miscommunication/misinterpretation, as not being able to feed it at all would make no sense. A clarification would be much appreciated though.

Sorry for the late reply, but this was my first post so it was pending for who knows how long. I can confirm that you can still feed it as usual till it's happy.

It seems it's just as i feared, but ah well. There was not much else to do with all those gems..

Thanks for the replies and information all.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    edited February 8, 2018
    Letus wrote: »
    Does anybody use the skill?

No. I'm maybe too far away from the enemy or something? I don't really know what the issue is. I can't get mine to work half the time, and I don't have enough slots for my skills as it is.

I do use my ego on a regular basis, though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited February 8, 2018
    Suz wrote: »
    Beryl wrote: »
    Can you still feed it to reduce its hunger? I ask because I vaguely remember a similar thread where I believe the OP said he couldn't. I assumed at the time there was some miscommunication/misinterpretation, as not being able to feed it at all would make no sense. A clarification would be much appreciated though.

Sorry for the late reply, but this was my first post so it was pending for who knows how long. I can confirm that you can still feed it as usual till it's happy.

It seems it's just as i feared, but ah well. There was not much else to do with all those gems..

Thanks for the replies and information all.

Butttttttttttttttttttttt...you don't want to feed it till it's happy. You want to keep it at the unhappy level for the most experience. Otherwise you are just wasting resources and experience. So when it says it's 'fine' you STOP feeding it and wait for it to become unhappy again.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    edited February 8, 2018
    This thread is about when the exp bars are maxed out though :p
    Also, thanks for the confirmation Suz.
  • What is the level cap? 50 for spirit weapons?