Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Chocolatier Romance Event

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Spam pets for the win!
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    I've been just auto-attacking each mob with the Fondue Sticks and getting Mediocre or Plain boxes...

No AOE pet or skills.
    No Crisis Escape...

It's easier to splash attack if you get rid of all of the fondue mobs so everything spawns and gather to the center (so long you stand in center).
    Also, they lose aggro fast once you leave them, but they will randomly attack you and ignore you.
    Only two (I believe) will actively attack you for a moment if you stay in one spot too long.

So far, I have been getting the New Outfits (M.......All M...) without having to get Fancy Box, tho it may be just my luck today.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I'm mostly getting Fancy boxes now that I'm back in the swing of things, and I haven't gotten any outfits yet. I did finally get the female wig. I've gotten shoes and mitts about 4 times each. I've gotten one male wig and one male wig with hat (or hat with wig, whichever).
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    If you're a giant, hold the choco fondue stick and spam stomp in the center. Then switch to a good weapon and finish them all off.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    One dance of death at rank 1, sometimes 2 is enough to get the fancy box provided you wait the 4 mins. I get the fancy box probably ~70% of the time using one dance then afking.