Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

hello I'm looking for friends

Trader85Trader85
Mabinogi Rep: 315
edited February 17, 2018 in Alexina Chat
Hi I'm Kevin a returning player that would like to meet more people to do things with. I mostly focus on life skills but have warrior skills at pretty high rank. I'm currently saving up to buy a horse and cart. I'm kind of anti social at first but I usually get along with everyone I meet. This game has been great most people I met are friendly and helpful. I'm a hermit kind of so I'm usually online day or night. But I run my own business from home so sometimes I can be afk and unresponsive but I always reply back to anyone who messages. Since some people freak out when they learn my age I'm 32 but been playing mabi since the beginning on and off I believe I was 20 when I started it was my first online game I ever played. I would like to find people to run dungeons and commencing with I have done pretty much every dungeon in the game but still like running them but gets boring doing them alone same with trading class its fun but always doing it alone can be difficult and lonely. I hope to see you in game
sorry forgot my ign it is Tradekevin
Ysahei

Comments

• YsaheiYsahei
    Happy if you add me too, I tend to be an alone player but wouldn't mind joining a few others for commencing, dungeons and renown and life training.
This discussion has been closed.