Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Erinn Beauty Pouch

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Vaughan wrote: »
    Not disagreeing it's a junk system, but demanding a ~*~special alternative system~*~ for America specifically makes you sound really entitled and intolerant of other cultures, so why would they want to listen to the community?

Rate adjustment pls. 7 people spending $500+ every single gacha is unhealthy for a number of reasons, especially when gacha items are still scarce on the in-game markets.

I don't think anyone wants a special alternative system really. Just, like you said, a rate adjustment. On ruairi there should have been at least one two-tone serene eyes. Instead there's people with tens of millions of gold each wanting to buy the dang thing and no one to sell it to them.
    Vaughan
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Not disagreeing it's a junk system, but demanding a ~*~special alternative system~*~ for America specifically makes you sound really entitled and intolerant of other cultures, so why would they want to listen to the community?

Rate adjustment pls. 7 people spending $500+ every single gacha is unhealthy for a number of reasons, especially when gacha items are still scarce on the in-game markets.

"Entitled and INTOLERANT of other cultures"??? That's basically saying I'm racist dude. Do you even know what you are saying???

Holy hell.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 24, 2018

Honestly, the steep decline in the community (for a duration of four years) wavers some real concern over what might happen to Mabinogi,
    if Nexon NA doesn't do anything to change up the way items are sold in the Cash Shop.
    Obviously people would be outraged that Nexon KR continues to ignore the Pon system, something that works the best for NA, and forcing their cultural sale method on us as the only option. (Gachapons)
  • MaiaMaia
    edited February 26, 2018
    The drop-rates are really horrendous. But man, these eyes look a lot better than I originally thought they would.
    68639c64df.jpg
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Gaea wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    Can't complain for a 40m hair in $30 haha. I bet Gaea didn't even get that from $120 which is really sad and typical of this gacha. This is just a bad roll. I haven't seen a single serene two-tone on Ruairi and I'm paying out the butt for them. I managed to buy a two-tone innocent but I've seen a couple of those already.

That was not just a bad roll. That was bs. I haven't seen two-toned anything ANYWHERE.

I can imagine one of the GM's saying "OH it's just really rare!" But they won't when they have to buy their own gachas.

Gacha is bs and does NOT fit the AMERICAN economy but KR and JP insists this is the way it has to be. How much more do we have to lose? I am speaking not to the poor powerless GM's, I am speaking to the head honchos over them.

IT IS NOT WORKING. THIS IS NOT WORKING. YOU CAN'T DO THIS FOREVER. YOU CAN'T PUNISH THOSE UNDER YOU FOR IT NOT WORKING. YOU HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY FOR THIS REGION. EFFING READ THIS. :|

Shouldn't assume all players here are american im canadian and i hate all gacha's this one is no different i find it funny how everyone expected it to be different Lol
  • MaiaMaia
    Well I think America is the target market though. I don't think anyone is trying to say there aren't other players here but the majority are American.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    MirralChan wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Can't complain for a 40m hair in $30 haha. I bet Gaea didn't even get that from $120 which is really sad and typical of this gacha. This is just a bad roll. I haven't seen a single serene two-tone on Ruairi and I'm paying out the butt for them. I managed to buy a two-tone innocent but I've seen a couple of those already.

That was not just a bad roll. That was bs. I haven't seen two-toned anything ANYWHERE.

I can imagine one of the GM's saying "OH it's just really rare!" But they won't when they have to buy their own gachas.

Gacha is bs and does NOT fit the AMERICAN economy but KR and JP insists this is the way it has to be. How much more do we have to lose? I am speaking not to the poor powerless GM's, I am speaking to the head honchos over them.

IT IS NOT WORKING. THIS IS NOT WORKING. YOU CAN'T DO THIS FOREVER. YOU CAN'T PUNISH THOSE UNDER YOU FOR IT NOT WORKING. YOU HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER WAY FOR THIS REGION. EFFING READ THIS. :|

Shouldn't assume all players here are american im canadian and i hate all gacha's this one is no different i find it funny how everyone expected it to be different Lol

Semantics.
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    The drop-rates are really horrendous. But man, these eyes look a lot better than I originally thought they would.
    68639c64df.jpg

Yes, indeed... I'm trying to buy one, but one had sold for a/w 20m I think (as the person I noted didn't reply back)

One acquaintance of mine got lucky and was mailed one for 5m while advertising
    Maia
  • MaiaMaia
    Jeez what a steal! On mari right? That's pretty good considering that server is more populated than ruairi I think. 20m is a pretty good price even. Here they're easily 20m+ if you advertise for a few hours or a day at most.
    Chibisai
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Jeez what a steal! On mari right? That's pretty good considering that server is more populated than ruairi I think. 20m is a pretty good price even. Here they're easily 20m+ if you advertise for a few hours or a day at most.

I actually just got mailed one for 6m after like 4-5 days of advertising qwq So glad I missed that 20m one

Yeah, on Mari. There was a lot of people advertising on first day for 2-5m but gave up, I held on hope :D