Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Hair Storage Coupons

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
in Feedback and Suggestions
vmF8AK4.jpg
Why do hair storage coupons only let you keep one hair in it, then disappear after you use it? I think the hair storage coupons should let you switch out the hair you wear so you can have 2 or multiple styles depending on your hair storage coupons. I think it is a bit annoying and absurd to have it one use only, then have it disappear forever. This coupon should last forever. I think this would be a great addition to the coupons. This would be quite helpful if people do not wanna keep buying with gold in game to get the hair styles they want. Some hair coupons are over 50m gold its hard to re-buy that if you dont have a lot of gold. (i lost my winter queen argenta hair this way... now im stuck with my short hair again..) I put a poll for more like easier responses.
  1. Re-Vamp Hair Storage Coupon?7 votes
    1. Yes
       57% (4 votes)
    2. No
       29% (2 votes)
    3. Maybe
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Honestly i want the whole Beauty Gacha deal to just disappear. I hate that new appearances are based on RNG and gambling. Would prefer if everything is Pon instead.
This discussion has been closed.