Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The saddest moment of your life.

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited March 8, 2018 in Town Square
I will never forget that cursed day.... 03/08/2010 Accompany me to read this sad story.

I woke up early in the morning with my lovely kitty cat sleeping at my feets, I told to myself that this day I will do it with a possitive look in life and that nothing will go wrong,but nothing could be further from the truth. So I went down stairs to get some quick break fast and for my luck there was still some delicious Chocapic left in the box, just enough for a bowl with milk. I walk towards the fridge, get some refreshing cold milk and pour it into the bowl. At the table I get a good full spoon of Chocapic cereal with milk and as soon as I have a taste of it... I spit that **** and give the most unholy screech in my life! My family runs towards the dinning room asking what the hell happened and I scream:

SKIM MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILK!!!!

Then I proceed to grab what's left of the skim milk and pour it into the sink, my sister says that is healthy and whatever, but then I tell her that im doing this for a greater good, my parents just shake their heads in disapproval and go upstairs.

I was never the same since then... Lost my faith in humanity and always double check the milk if it's whole or skim.

They ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you’re fine, when you’re not really fine, but you just can’t get into it because they would never understand.
SailethalvirusNegumikoSherriVioletBoy[Deleted User]Kensamaofmari

Comments

• JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    my brothers consume around a gallon or so milk a day, we use 2 fridges and 1 of them is filled with a whopping 6 gallons on average, it feels like a famine has hit us whenever theres no more milk too, that said, get ready for torches and pitchforks shall you ever try to replace our whole milk with skim milk
    [Deleted User]
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    skim milk is crap, I would rather eat dry cereal instead. if someone actually likes that junk good for them but interfering with someone's usual breakfast like that just isn't right :/
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I either drink whole or 2%. Skim is a sin.
    [Deleted User]
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Hardmuscle wrote: »

That looks like a bunch of vegan BS...

I have been told that Milk is good for you my whole life
    Sherri[Deleted User]
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited March 11, 2018
    I've never had Skim Milk. I also don't want to try it.

I drink a milk called Lactaid. A bit sweeter, but you get used to it.
    [Deleted User]
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 11, 2018
    I'm not a fan of milk, but i'm okay with using dairy products (like butter, yogurt, etc.) and also can drink/eat food that has some milk in it, but i say huge no on idea about drinking raw milk alone.
    [Deleted User]
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 11, 2018
    I read the entire post of your plight against skim milk, and all I can think of is Kusina from Mabinogi.

Which is the saddest moment of my life, now that I think about. :/
    [Deleted User]XxBearslayerxX
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I read the entire post of your plight against skim milk, and all I can think of is Kusina from Mabinogi.

Which is the saddest moment of my life, now that I think about. :/

We can assume that Kusina drank a lot of milk ;)
    SheenaBlissfulkill[Deleted User]XxBearslayerxX
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    There's a big thing going on about drinking milk or not. I haven't drank it in 10 years (hate the taste, even using strawberry syrup never helped). Many argue that they developed ospteriosis (can't spell even if my life depended on it) even while drinking milk. "Drink milk, its healthy for your bones and ospteriosis won't develop/as quickly as without!" (how 2 spell). Many also argue that drinking certain kinds can cause issues, and certain ones are better for you. A simple google search will show you all sides of the argument, It's fun to read. I just never liked the taste, so I don't bother. I haven't broken a bone even if I do fall on edges of concrete that could potentially break bones, and all I do is twist my ankles a lot. Who knows, though, since I can't afford a doctor visit to see how my bones/body is doing after these years.

Drink it or not, doesn't matter to me.
    Greta[Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When Stephen Hawking died last week, humanity died with it...

Time to join the Elves, Giants, or Fomors.