Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I know it's free Stuff and all~

Comments

• LewnaJaLewnaJa
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Rewards are garbage. All I care about are the bags. God, I miss my 5 year anniversary bag.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Opened like 50-100 boxes total Only potions
    Swear that the other rewards dont exist.
    i got like five 10th ani cakes in a row
    courtneyyTwelieSherriSphyra21
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    h
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    I keep getting mostly the full recovery pots and it's making me kinda mad. I got TONS of the #6 prize last time and this time those boxes have homestead props but NO they'd rather give me some potions after we JUST had manus potion fishing....

and the boxes you get this time are also full of potions
    :*

but there's a chance for rose themed homestead props so it's still better than the full recovery pots. I swear I used 13 coins today and got 12 full recovery potions and 1 box. Why are the stupid #5 prizes more common than everything? -_-

I opened like 14 of those boxes today
    All potions
    Drop rates are too low.

First you have to get the RNG to give you the box.

Then you have to get the RNG to give you the homestead stuffs.

RNG within RNG. RNG-ception
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Zintack wrote: »
    If I have the same luck that I did during the chain weapon coin machine, I will also cry. :_; I never even got a #1-3 prize [rarely I got a #4] and others were popping out 5m checks everytime. icri

:_:" ... i feel like my luck is horrible, mine keeps doing a freeze at the end showing #1-3.. then it changes to #4-5. its not a small one either xD so i got all happy i got #1- then it changed like 3 seconds later .. was so depressing.
    RheyYangKoete
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited March 10, 2018
    Greta is right. It is less headache inducing to be more concise with these problems. Leaving it up to us to decipher what your problem is understandably irritating, as well as making it more likely to make any attempts at humor go to over ours head when we try to comprehend the context.

Simply posting a half a page worth of notices is the equivalent to being asked what is wrong with this show, then stating "Everything!"
    Twelie
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    The 1-3 rewards are pretty disappointing, although plat hammer is nice, but in the previous one, I have never gotten #3. I wish you can exchange festia instant prize coin with mabi coin...now I have 61 coins from just 2 days and the thoughts of getting zillions untradeable expireable prof hammer gives me anxiety. Because if I drop them, it feels like such a waste but at the same time, I don’t have anything to prof...
    Jazmyn
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited March 10, 2018
    Greta is right. It is less headache inducing to be more concise with these problems. Leaving it up to us to decipher what your problem is understandably irritating, as well as making it more likely to make any attempts at humor go to over ours head when we try to comprehend the context.

Simply posting a half a page worth of notices is the equivalent to being asked what is wrong with this show, then stating "Everything!"

I'm more than willing to oblige and expound more if need be. Just ask a legit question.

Launching a presumptuous character assault on an assumption & also writing me off already just cuz U don't like my light-hearted way of doing thing and leaving it hanging there on that note without any attempt at an inquiry or addressing my point is more than just asinine. Her initial post was just straight up slanderous in nature. :o

Going by that logic...when I don't quite understand what you're trying to convey I should just throw out a low_blow and U'd be totally fine with me just leaving it @ that??? :*
    Bi1bo_Baggins
  • Bi1bo_BagginsBi1bo_Baggins
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Okay. You made your valid point. You should drop it now. Unless you're adamant on receiving an apology or something?

I've seen people laugh at jokes about way darker things like dead babies. It's fine.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Rhey wrote: »

I'm more than willing to oblige and expound more if need be. Just ask a legit question.

Launching a presumptuous character assault on an assumption & also writing me off already just cuz U don't like my light-hearted way of doing thing and leaving it hanging there on that note without any attempt at an inquiry or addressing my point is more than just asinine. Her initial post was just straight up slanderous in nature. :o

Going by that logic...when I don't quite understand what you're trying to convey I should just throw out a low_blow and U'd be totally fine with me just leaving it @ that??? :*

I just didn't get what on the webpage you are referring to. It is too vague. As the adage goes, "If one has to explain what the joke is, it likely sucks". :|
    GretaTwelie
  • RheyRhey
    edited March 10, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »

I just didn't get what on the webpage you are referring to. It is too vague. As the adage goes, "If one has to explain what the joke is, it likely sucks". :|

Sure. But it doesn't warrant character assassination. Completely uncalled for.
    U'd be all over me if I personally find a certain someone's cynicism distasteful. Then proceed to make a post writing it off as a complete troll caricature and also label that person a rude twat as well all while using my own pretext.
    Might wanna wash off the hypocrisy. It's letting a double standard slip through. ;)
    Apologist
  • ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited March 10, 2018
    I was only planning to drop by to see all the new stuff. But I'm going to keep a tab on this thread here for the drama.

I'll be lurking with my popcorn. Carry on.
    GretaLeiliciaSphyra21SherriRadiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 10, 2018
    Apologist wrote: »
    I was only planning to drop by to see all the new stuff. But I'm going to keep a tab on this thread here for the drama.

Indeed. Rhey just keeps on replying :D
  • RheyRhey
    edited March 10, 2018
    Greta wrote: »

Indeed. Rhey just keeps on replying :D

KK. I'm done. Water under bridge or W/e that saying goes. :o :*
    Apologist wrote: »

Nope! This Illama will now be exiting off~

DISBo2H.gif

NoMoarDrama5U
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    On a less drama note, I managed to get a rose pile tile thing whatever it was called. Only hs item, and I didn't even know those were in it. I don't mind the full recovery pots, because I use them for trials. I have never seen the light of prizes 1-3. Luck, or mule accounts? I wish I had that luck.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited March 13, 2018
    Leilicia wrote: »
    On a less drama note, I managed to get a rose pile tile thing whatever it was called. Only hs item, and I didn't even know those were in it. I don't mind the full recovery pots, because I use them for trials. I have never seen the light of prizes 1-3. Luck, or mule accounts? I wish I had that luck.

Under usual circumstances, I'd love to have full recovery pots and prof hammers. But everytime I roll these for THIS, I just think to myself "that's one roll that won't give me any chance at the brand new homestead items that I want" and I get a little irritated. I get that the recovery pots can be used in the Cave, and I AM grateful to have a chance to upgrade all my items.

But.

I'm not too invested in doing well in the Cave and I'm running out of things to upgrade.

I really want those new homestead items. :(
    ArjuneYangKoete
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 13, 2018
    This whole free gacha is literally rigged.
    I can't tell you the amount of times my friends and I spun that thing, LANDED ON SOMETHING GOOD and then it decided to skip to a bad prize. I spent well over 60 coins so far and I have yet to get ANYTHING better than those prof hammers!
    Not to mention the boxes we get from the spinner is only potions AKA something we got TONS of at the fishing event!

I was happier with the stuff I got out of the boxes from the coin shop.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Sherri wrote: »
    This whole free gacha is literally rigged.
    I can't tell you the amount of times my friends and I spun that thing, LANDED ON SOMETHING GOOD and then it decided to skip to a bad prize. I spent well over 60 coins so far and I have yet to get ANYTHING better than those prof hammers!
    Not to mention the boxes we get from the spinner is only potions AKA something we got TONS of at the fishing event!

I was happier with the stuff I got out of the boxes from the coin shop.

The last time around, this event was a lot better. The prizes were better for all tiers as well (high and low)
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Prof hammers are nice. I fully upgraded a weeding hoe, sickle, gathering knife. Will do multiple lumber axes next!
    CoolAidYangKoete
  • CoolAidCoolAid
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Prof hammers are nice. I fully upgraded a weeding hoe, sickle, gathering knife. Will do multiple lumber axes next!

That is a jolly good idea! Now I have a use for these dinky hammers
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    ..You know i always thought when you got the #1 ranked prize, you got something for it. but its kind of upsetting you dont.. Also its really.. really weird i have 4/5 of them on #1 but it hasnt shown me once that i got that one at all?.. is that how it is or a bug?