Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Questions and tips for a warrior

sousukekunsousukekun
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
First of all excuse my English level because it is not very good since it is not my native language.

Im a warrior -> total level 350 / 5 rebirth

Actually I have 793 AP to spend.

My actual close combat skills:

https://i.gyazo.com/5d64d7abb51e73fb85a008a8c4c58072.png

So I think i have a problem with my priority skills.

I leveled Final Hit to rank 4 and Close Combat to rank 3. I have read several guides and they say that I have to raise the skills in this order:

1.Windmill

2. Smash/Defense/Combat Mastery/Critical Hit/Assault Slash

3. Shield/Heavy Armor/Light Armor Masteries

4. Bash/Rage Impact + Other class for example Bard skills (Song/Play Instrument/Battlefield Overture/Lullaby)

5. Charge/ Evasion / ( Axe Mastery, Dual Wield Mastery)

6. Final Hit/ Berserk /Doppelganger

So...

I do not know if this is the correct order or something is wrong, I would like to know it too ... but my question is:

Should I reset everything and use that order correctly?

Should I reset only the "combat mastery" and "Final Hit" abilities?

All help will be welcome, thank you.

Comments

• yinatoyinato
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    edited March 12, 2018
    It's hard to say for sure since it's really dependent on your play style. I took a look at your skills and there doesn't seem to be anything that would make me suggest resetting all of your skills. In terms of where to go from here though, I would keep the order of the skills listed in #2, then prioritise bash, rage impact, final hit, and then keep the order that you have for the remaining skills. If CP training requirements for skills other than final hit are an issue, then you only need to reset final hit since that's where the bulk of your CP is coming from currently and resetting combat mastery would mostly likely cause more harm than good in your case. Again, I don't know anything about your play style, so take what I say with a grain of salt.