Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New to Mabinogi and looking for some friends!

seulgibearseulgibear
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
...And possibly a guild or something ^^
My IGN is seouloh i hope to see you ingame!

Comments

• MabinogiPleaseLiveMabinogiPleaseLive
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I just came back to the game Friday. I am not that strong and I do not know any effective things to do but if you are playing on weekends or on some weekdays maybe we could play and find a guild together.
    My IGN is silver468 <- made that like in 2015 LOL
    seulgibear
  • EnviousEnvious
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hello, I try to play everyday for at least a period of time. I have played mabi for quite a long time but have times where i leave for a long while before ending up returning. Thus I don't really have many friends that still play anymore. If you'd like to add me feel free IGN-Rosegoddess
  • CritobellCritobell
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Sure its good to have friends to my ign is Animefallin
  • VenomtoxinVenomtoxin
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Sup. I just returned as well. My mains name is Venomtoxin. It'd be nice to have friends to play with though. I don't really know what I'm quite doing anymore
  • LayvaunLayvaun
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I have also just returned to this game after a 2 year hiatus, I've found myself in a similar predicament. Ign-fujihara