Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Sabina's Concert Bash

Comments

• IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Sabina wrote: »
    LF art of freestyle ham...

Freestyle%20Ham_zps2malgfou.png

Or would you like the ham to be playing?
    (I couldn't resist...)
    VOIDOFDATE
  • hyaciinthhyaciinth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited January 30, 2017
    If this is still open for entries...:

Tarlach Server
    hyaciinth & Bjanko & hadaypaday
  • TeranuiTeranui
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited January 31, 2017
    yeah, hopin this is still a thing, freestyle is pretty amazing once you learn it

Mari server
    Yulara Nevine Darvy
    song is Curse of the sad mummy
  • RevyaRevya
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Sorry, due to the large number of people things keep changing...but this should be the finalized list! (hopefully)

Heonya
    Reniiko
    Shadowcam
    Xiangliu
    STEVEMAN
    Mr3000
    xdestruction
    Aquaris
    latioslight
    poples
    Berryswirl
    Lovelyme
    Lolsalad72
    Mabel7

Server: Ruairi
    Song: Samhain 2nd Movement login theme
  • alfredfjalfredfj
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Korore wrote: »
    Sabina wrote: »
    Since I am getting opinions from both sides, I will leave it up to you to choose Jam Band or Freestyle. I did want everyone to use the same system but it doesn't seem that anyone can agree on a system :D Outside of that, it does have to be a band and not solo. Also, we will need more people to sign up for this event to even take place :(

@alfredfj

It does have to be as a band, not solo, as Sabina's previous comment stated.

Ah well I sorta just joined my friend did too I'm already composition 1 after a month and my friend well he's not even close I thought if I joined as a solo act it would be cool guess my little dream of being a maginogi rock band will have to wait ty for informing me I hope u continue to run these contests to help my wird maginogi dream/hobby
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    THE FREESTYLE HAM!! @IzzyKuroNeko
  • SabinaSabina
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
    I have went over all the entries for the concert event and it seems there are not enough people to be able to move forward :( Unfortunately, this event will be cancelled but I think I will be creating a new (and different) event instead and hopefully we have more entries!
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    How sad D: Pink, Pinker, Pinkest, Xeek would have definitely won..
    ZerukanXeekTheMightyVOIDOFDATE
This discussion has been closed.