Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dream House!

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Conn wrote: »
    thought they'd at least be race neutral yknow
    kcyqlw.jpg
    You can barely see the house

Try. Removing the wings.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,155
    Rhey wrote: »
    I'll be keeping mine stored away as a coupon. ;)

Ooooooo! That is a good idea.
    Yuiko
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I thought it was funny. I like it. yvtTOgW.png
    Sherrioffwithyourheads
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

? But the key is smaller. It fits better ^ ^
  • Larry96Larry96
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 27, 2020
  • Larry96Larry96
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 27, 2020
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855

2x1 coupon is not tradeable, but the 1x1 key is.
    Yuiko
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I'm really surprised how many people are getting angry over this. It was pretty obvious that it was a joke. If not for the day, the fact that a CASTLE (which can only be owned by GUILDS) was listed as a possible "prize". I thought the crayon house was kind of cute, but I do share the wish that they came in different colors. XD
    Gretaoffwithyourheads
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Butthurt people will be butthurt.
    Blissfulkill
  • lostheavenlostheaven
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

No. Actually the first thing I thought of is that it was Easter & maybe they were giving us a nice Easter/Spring time surprise. It was a stupid joke that was poorly planned. You can't blame people for being upset, especially when you hover over the picture of a "Grimy Key" & it shows a picture of an actual house on the housing channel. I don't mind a good joke but this was completely deceitful on Nexon's part. Free Ferghus repairs are a joke. Free housing, not so much.

• LeineiLeinei
    edited April 7, 2018
    lostheaven wrote: »
    The first thing people do when a new post goes up is look at the date. So when you saw April 1st, your first thought SHOULD have been April fools. I can asure you that 99.99% of people all knew it was a joke. There is completely zero reason to get salty because of an april fools joke. Also the last update was chain slash, which was like 2 months ago. You can't expect a game to spit out content all the time. We already know g21 is coming out soon, have some patience, it's currently the 10th anniversary also.

No. Actually the first thing I thought of is that it was Easter & maybe they were giving us a nice Easter/Spring time surprise. It was a stupid joke that was poorly planned. You can't blame people for being upset, especially when you hover over the picture of a "Grimy Key" & it shows a picture of an actual house on the housing channel. I don't mind a good joke but this was completely deceitful on Nexon's part. Free Ferghus repairs are a joke. Free housing, not so much.

And the Golden Key shows a Castle which you can't own without being a GUILD. Nexon always does something for April Fools and people were openly calling the event out as being part of a joke before the "Hot Time" even went LIVE. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15890/dream-house-hot-day/p1

The Easter/Spring Surprise was them bringing back outfit bags for the first time in forever with a fairy bundle no less! http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00J9d/shopkeeper-sale-spring-shopping-bags-and-more

And the Easter Egg Hunt http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00J9Y/mabinogi-easter-egg-hunt
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Because it's SUPPOSE to be you little entitled piece of [BLEEP]! I swear to god. Our Mabi team does a lot for us. What do they get? THIS BS. You guys want more and more and more, take! take! take! Well it's not going to go your way child.

It is a freaking joke, don't expect anything but that next april 1st.
    BlissfulkillLeineiVeylainehappyx2055
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea wrote: »

Because it's SUPPOSE to be you little entitled piece of [BLEEP]! I swear to god. Our Mabi team does a lot for us. What do they get? THIS BS. You guys want more and more and more, take! take! take! Well it's not going to go your way child.

It is a freaking joke, don't expect anything but that next april 1st.

I know right!? How naive can people be??? Smh.
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    881344446_quitgettingmad.jpg
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited April 7, 2018
    mfw people still mad 7 days later.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

I'm sorry you were offended by an april fools joke, and still are 7 days later.do you need a safe space? I am sure someone can help you find a safe space were you can cry about how easily offended you were over a harmless april fools prank.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Leinei wrote: »

And the Golden Key shows a Castle which you can't own without being a GUILD. Nexon always does something for April Fools and people were openly calling the event out as being part of a joke before the "Hot Time" even went LIVE. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/15890/dream-house-hot-day/p1

The Easter/Spring Surprise was them bringing back outfit bags for the first time in forever with a fairy bundle no less! http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00J9d/shopkeeper-sale-spring-shopping-bags-and-more

And the Easter Egg Hunt http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00J9Y/mabinogi-easter-egg-hunt

Also...they always do April Fools. It is hardly a surprise anymore. ^ ^; There's going to be one next year again!~
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Can't wait for next year. I just hope people understand what April Fools is next time.

April 1st. Mark it on your calender or something and stay clam.

SifaQH3.png
    JazmynFayeKaiba
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    How gullible do you have to be to not understand this is an April Fool's prank beforehand?

Let's look at the basic.

-It's April 1st, and the duration lasts one day.
    -You're getting a house for an unknown duration.
    -The housing system is a constant reshuffling of housing one permanently never owns.
    -There is a finite number of housing, so having it be permanently beholden to a player who may stop playing just for logging in would be dangerous the current functions of the housing board.
    -One of the pictures was of a CASTLE. A GUILD CASTLE.
    -Have you never heard of the axiom "If it is too good to be true, it likely is?"

Seriously, how many standard deviation below an IQ of 100 are you entitled pricks? I am normally calm, but the amount of inane cupidity (Pun intended, Cupidity means avarice) makes not want to live on this planet anymore.
    LeineiFayeKaibaGaby5011
  • LeineiLeinei
    I have never heard the word 'cupidity' before! Thank you for introducing me to it!