Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How does one obtain.. Poisonous mushroom stew?

reeacatreeacat
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited April 3, 2018 in Mari Chat
As the title says.. is there a cooking guild or somewhere where I can buy this off of?
I don't have cooking skill.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I would say that you have to make it yourself, but if you don't wish to, try asking one of the chefs from the Cafe au Creme thread to make some for you. I know for sure that I saw one of the chefs' shops out in Dunbarton serving up the anniversary event food a week or two ago, so hopefully they are still active.
    reeacat
  • reeacatreeacat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    oooh
    Fluorette wrote: »
    I would say that you have to make it yourself, but if you don't wish to, try asking one of the chefs from the Cafe au Creme thread to make some for you. I know for sure that I saw one of the chefs' shops out in Dunbarton serving up the anniversary event food a week or two ago, so hopefully they are still active.

oooh thanx for the feed back! :3 this is definitely useful!