Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So...Let's discuss the treasure box event...?

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 2, 2018
    Multiposts have been merged. Please do not spam posts.

I just reforge pre-r1 gears to sell. Made like 15m off a 20 FH cooldown Colossus helm.

Wasn't the r2->r1 rate somewhere between 1-2%?

Don't expect to get r1 with 100 or less.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    edited May 2, 2018

I've gotten about 20 a day, less on the bad days, and i still didnt get anything to rank 1. Been doing the event since day 1. AND the event is almost over now. I got nothing to show for it~ :>
    Rhey wrote: »
    I just reforge pre-r1 gears to sell. Made like 15m off a 20 FH cooldown Colossus helm.

Well personally it's an event for me to get items to rank 1. The last few years of it i managed to get stuff ranked up to r1 without much difficulty. This year is by far the worst.
  • RheyRhey
    edited May 2, 2018
    Encrovian wrote: »
    I've gotten about 20 a day, less on the bad days, and i still didnt get anything to rank 1. Been doing the event since day 1. AND the event is almost over now. I got nothing to show for it~ :>

When I was a reforged addict I usually get 2 r1 on my stuff after the 300-ish range on avg.
    Encrovian wrote: »

Well personally it's an event for me to get items to rank 1. The last few years of it i managed to get stuff ranked up to r1 without much difficulty. This year is by far the worst.

Rng is a fickle mistress.

She was just nice to U those times.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    edited May 2, 2018
    Rng is a fickle mistress.

She was just nice to U those times.

I'm starting to see that. Nothing im reforging is getting rank 1. Nothing. I'm raging so hard now in my head. :>
    When I was a reforged addict I usually get 2 r1 on my stuff after the 300-ish range on avg.

That is just tooooo much. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo furious. I want to...nvm.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    I've gotten fine reforges and so far managed to make 1 complete commerce reforge, But i'm mostly stocked on Nao stones x'D got 90 and still counting since i do the event on my alts every day for now. The event is boring though.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 1, 2018
    The event got boring after two days for me. I'm actually fed up with this event since 2016, so i force myself to do it because i know i will regret for not doing it later. I'm also fed up that devs are having trouble correcting the reward list since 2016 too. Like for gods sake, i''m 100000% sure no one ever got any purple/green dyes or party themed NPC transformation medals on these last two Treasure Hunt events. This is dumb as hell.
    Twelie
  • RheyRhey
    edited May 1, 2018
    A reward list update is needed to this event Fo sho. Anything less from a reforge is worthless as of now.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    A reward list update is needed to this event Fo sho. Anything less from a reforge is worthless as of now.

I've made a lot off of black and white dyes. Those are also good from this event~ As for reforges, idk how it only took 4 crednes to get rank 1 on my new celtic bow, yet 100s of fines later i didnt get anything else to rank 1. I'm so confused by rng. e_e
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 2, 2018

I am pretty tired of all these name color pots. Honestly.

But I do like the dyes, we should keep those. The Life Training pots and Nao stones aren't that bad either.
    Twelie
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Kysirai wrote: »
    Can we at least trade keys between characters? Like I'm just gonna wind up having to leave my game on overnight for my alts just to get keys for these boxes and that's kind of ridiculous. It really shouldn't matter which character I'm afking on at least.

using all 5 of my chars for this event and OF COURSE all but my main have gotten tons of damaged treasure chests (I have 12 restored on one of my alts atm -.-'). So yeah, definitely wish we could trade the keys via bank tabs. That 1 hour for half a key is kinda overkill.

As for my spoils this time:
    a LOT and I mean a LOT oof Nao Soul Stones my stockpile is now 120+ woot!
    4 commerce reforge tools (restored)
    lotsa Credne's Reforges
    and even more Fine Reforges (Finally ranked my Portia up to r1! And several other items to r2 ^^)
    A lot of transformation medals
    Dyes:
    7 scarlet
    6 cyan
    5 white
    4 orange
    3 black

So I got a pretty good haul this time.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I have only manage to sell a rain cast boot and that's after I lowered down the price. It was either level 19 or 20 I don't remember and sold it for like 7-8m (don't remember too). My other gears still sitting in AH for weeks. They're giant reforged gears though so that might have something to do with it but I saw bunch of good reforged gears in AH that's never sold and I'm still having difficulty trying to sell MS 16 and CS range 15 for 4m.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Don't know if you guys are aware but part of the reason for the multi-million prices for a lot of the r1 stat 20 gear is because it's rare and powerful.

Well, with the event they sure as hell ain't as rare, so don't expect to get crazy prices for them when most of the demand seems to be sated. Your best bet is trying again in 3~4 months when free reforges are just pleasant memories, again.