Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Expired Easter Baskets Can't Be Dropped

ZenbuuuuZenbuuuu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Incomplete Bugs
I'm not sure if my other thread in the "Feedback" forum was submitted or if my web page bugged out, so I'm sorry if a similar post made by me appears there. Also, is there a way I can check to see what my status is, for if Nexon has approved my account to participate in the threads? Thank you!

About this "bug"...

I am having one heck of a nasty time with the Easter event. I now have two expired Easter baskets sitting in my inventory/bank, and the Mister Adorabunny dude gave me a third one when I talked to him (because I was curious if he'd give me an option to give it back.) Now I have a third basket hanging out in my temporary inventory because I don't have room to put it anywhere else. This is insane. Why can't I simply drop/destroy them??

After some research, it seems as though he should take it back after doing the event. But what if I don't want to do the event? Why won't he take back the ones that are expired regardless? I was hoping to reconnect with this game and play it again, but this is really killing any motivation I had to continue playing.