Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Return of Party Play Events!

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Feedback and Suggestions
I feel as spring and summer approaches, more people are going to have time to play with the school year coming to a close. What a better time to bring back some of the old Party play events. As interesting as the events have been as of late, always having to do events solo gets a little boring to be honest.(I'm sadly not really going to count the current bandit hunting event because as fun as it is, people can just one shot them with AOE pets) Below is a list of events I think should return. Some of which I know are located in festia.

Catching Tails
I know this event is located in Festia, but I feel not many people got to festia or do the events in there. So I was thinking maybe bring an event similar to the Catching tails and place it outside of Festia OR maybe find a way to encourage people to do the catching tails in Festia. (Maybe change the rewards for two weeks to something different. Maybe offer some sort of AP thing, or add a quest "Play this game 30 times and get this title or something" I loved this event and I would like something Similar to come out.

Lorraine's Nightmare/Hilliwen Mine Nightmare
I am aware that Lorraine's nightmare is in festia but once again, it's not something people seem to want to do. As If I recall there is only 3 people allowed in the party, vs 6 people from the event that use to happen outsde of Festia. The Hilliwen Mine Nightmare event has never ever been brought back and I would love for it to make a return. You can change the rewards up also, add new skills maybe and I feel it would be interesting to give newer players a chance to do this event. Plus, on a side note, this event is special to me and holds a place in my heart. I would love to have this event come back. PLease nexon, please bring it back <3 This also can encourage meeting new people.

Dungeon Collection Event

I never got a chance to play this event, but it was recently brought up to me. It was out in 2010 and I think it could be time to bring this back. You can change the rewards up, you can change the drops up. I would love to give this event a chance.

Embattled Boss Event

I remember this was one of the events I enjoyed playing with when I joined a guild in 2012. I think bringing back this event would be decent. You can once again change up the drops, rewards and even the bosses.

Animal Dungeon Event

I always found this event fun. Logging onto a pet and running though a dungeon. Once again, another event that could be changed up. It would be interesting to see what pets people will log onto. (Could even use this as a chance to bring back some old pets for sale! or combine it with a pet gacha)

Cursed Labyrinth

Now this doesn't have to come back until October BUT I loved the concept and idea behind it. I would love to see more events styled like this. You can change up the rewards AND even change the characters since we have gotten a handful of new NPC's since the first time it came out.Once again, another event I loved.

Mission Point event

I know this event is mostly solo but it does include some party mechanics, I also enjoy this even personally. This event is normally a month long and doesn't force you to over work/over stress yourself with the event. You can take your time and do the easier quests and still earn enough points to get something you want. While this event DOES have RNG to it, you can simply ignore the RNG completely and spend your points on the item you want.

Feel free to add other party events you want to return.

IGN: Fayekaiba
Server: Mari