Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

After the latest big update cursor is bugged.

CalmWinterCalmWinter
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited April 22, 2018 in Technical Support
After the latest big update the cursor is very very bugged.

- Sometimes you have to click twice and equip to drag it. Clicking once does nothing.

-Sometimes the cursor acts as if you are holding left click, moving your entire inventory window when you aren't even clicking.

-Sometimes your character moves around following your cursor, as if you were constantly using left-click, even when you are not clicking at all.

All this has a very easy explanation: Since the big update the mouse doesn't register the clicks well, which results in your inventory moving when move the mouse, your equips not being clicked, and your character moving around.

It's SO FRUSTRATING to see your character randomly running around, dragging inventory screen by mistake, equips not selecting when you click them.

Makes you want to close the game after 5 minutes going through that.

Before someone says it, it's not the mouse, i changed it with another and the issue is the same, plus only happens in mabinogi.

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Yeah it has PC client related delays. The inventory drag constantly happens even before the update. The character running around...people still get that...I just use my WASD keys while clicking the mouse a few times so my character doesn't wander too far. Most of these pre-existed before the big update. Not sure how to fix them other than try a repair on the client. Maybe something happened while patching? I remember after a while in the past people had to uninstall and re-download the whole client. If you should ever do that you might want to save your key settings and clean the registry (It's mentioned in the past forums on how to do such).

Hope that helps....if any. Unless that "Hide quest info" from before resolved your issue.