Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gender Bent Clothing

Comments

• TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Regards to the attractiveness level. I personally like men.... i like cute clothes. combined? its fine with me. Theirs ugly women in the world/different shapes and forms that also dont look good in cute clothes... Its all about aesthetic and opinion.
    THICCthighssavelivesRadiant DawnKitsuyasha
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited April 26, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

It's fine if it's a small boy or a feminine looking guy that wears female clothing, but when we see a huge, muscular man wearing Tea Party Dress... xD It makes me giggle and i'm unsure if it's attractive or not.

^ THIS! To me... muscular men are attractive to me BECAUSE they are so masculine....so when they take that masculinity and do THAT... my brain just doesn't really know how to process it I guess. I can no longer find it 'attractive' :(

You like what you like, you know? Not everyone has the same aesthetics, and your aesthetics just so happen to not involve giants in a Tea Party Dress. I always think that as long as people don't mock or send hateful words towards those whose aesthetics don't match up with their own, then it's all cool.

Don't mock what you don't like, but also don't force yourself to like something you don't like either.

Allow yourself to be yourself, while also allowing others to be themselves. It's all cool. B)
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Xiokun wrote: »
    unknown.png
    I like this look. That giant seems very comfortable and true to himself.
    Xiokun wrote: »
    cutie.PNG?width=630&height=676
    While I don't care about the fashion on this giant, something seems disingenuous about his pose. Without knowing anything else about him, I feel it's an act he's putting on. Maybe that's how he truly acts, and if so, then I have no problem with the giant being who he is.

Greta wrote: »
    Sayonara
    As you wish.

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited April 27, 2018
    I've been rocking a pink mini skirt on my (M) ever since I saw the outfit was wearable while it being (F)gender designed+non_Eluned. Prolly the last(?) upgrade from my beginner skirt unless I find another non-eluned gender (F) that (M) chars can sport.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Mahou Shoujo Ore reference
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I like this look. That giant seems very comfortable and true to himself.

While I don't care about the fashion on this giant, something seems disingenuous about his pose. Without knowing anything else about him, I feel it's an act he's putting on. Maybe that's how he truly acts, and if so, then I have no problem with the giant being who he is.

Uguuu, those giants were me. Thanks. ' v' There's some days I wanna act cute, but sometimes I put on more black and white looking, masculine looking clothing as well when I feel like it. I've been really liking my cute outfits, though.