Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Something is missing of the chair...

Comments

• RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Looks like some players got different color giant service guards since I got mine purple ones,so I am sure there's someone out there has the expecting chair just like the website example,if they are lucky that is;anyway post your giant service guards photos if you had the chair.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited April 27, 2018
    ShouK wrote: »
    I got pink. Effin pink

I'd like mine to be pink, for the fun factor if nothing else.
    Got blueish.
    bodyguards_by_mofu_chan-dca02sy.gif
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I got pink. Effin pink

Got blueish.

Ooh that looks pretty decent actually.
    MizukiHayama
  • JoejonasJoejonas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    I got pink. Effin pink

Got blueish.

omg this ones actually amazing aaa I wish I got this, I got a green I was super excited for this chair too smh

Also, did anyone actually get black suits? or seen anyone with them just so I know if they exist so my party doesn't stay up forever for a chair that doesnt exist LOL
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Joejonas wrote: »
    I got pink. Effin pink

Got blueish.

omg this ones actually amazing aaa I wish I got this, I got a green I was super excited for this chair too smh

Also, did anyone actually get black suits? or seen anyone with them just so I know if they exist so my party doesn't stay up forever for a chair that doesnt exist LOL

I kinda wanna know too. Have not seen anyone around with a black chair.
    Would be interested in finding out if the black one even exists.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Joejonas wrote: »
    I got pink. Effin pink

Got blueish.

I kinda wanna know too. Have not seen anyone around with a black chair.
    Would be interested in finding out if the black one even exists.

I've seen someone with who had giants with white-ish suits. Not completely white, but still pretty close. Haven't seen black though.
    MizukiHayama