Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

let us buy elite Beltane passes for baltane seals

FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
edited April 29, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
pretty much what the title says. put Elite Baltane mission Passes inside of shuan shop and let us buy them for something like say 20 Intermediate baltane seals each. that way we can have a means of getting a baltane pass to drop for the mission we want. i havnt gotten a baltane pass for nowhere to run or gatekeeper for 2 weeks now. and thats pretty much like 20-30 missions a week. all i get are siege weapon and counter attack. as such ive been struggling to hit 150 every week through this.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    This, or make unlimited baltane passes available through gacha or something.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I would love this... but considering they have a box they put in Kr gacha recently where you can pick what pass you want.... they probably won't do it :/