Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Renovation Season 3 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/74541/renovation-season-3-patch-notes-may-26th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆ freebies ☆ [requests closed]

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
Posts: 185
Member
edited May 17, 2018 in Art Creations
tumblr | twitter | tip jar

need some new shop examples, post refs here with or without pose ref, but ill only draw a specific pose if you have a reference picture with a real person in it (no other art as pose refs please!). will vary from sketches to finished pieces depending on what i feel like and i cant guarantee ill get to all of them!! mostly just depends on how much i like ur look tbh. will probably be only doing them tonight and closing the thread by tomorrow
  1. how much would you say my art is worth (a fullbody full colored)18 votes
    1. 10-15mil
       11% (2 votes)
    2. 6-9mil
       22% (4 votes)
    3. 3-5mil
       39% (7 votes)
    4. 1-3mil
       28% (5 votes)

Comments

  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Posts: 285
    Member
    edited May 10, 2018
    Thank you for the opportunity, here's my character if she interests you ~

    Refs: https://imgur.com/a/BmqLWft
    As pose reference, you can draw in any but if you want a specific one, I guess this one: https://imgur.com/a/c0n7xcZ I just saw the "a real person" QQ

    Hope to see your shop soon!
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,540
    Posts: 72
    Member
    Here's mine if she interest you~!

    https://imgur.com/OdRpWe2

    I wish you good luck with your shop!
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Posts: 185
    Member
    here is my charecter if you are intrested in drawing her <3 1 2 heres an alt outfit for her 3 or maye my oc? there are all the picures i have drawn of her x3
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,040
    Posts: 1,239
    Member
    Hi~
    Here’s mine from another game if you’re interested!
    https://puu.sh/AiHMl/8ccd147951.jpg
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,110
    Posts: 789
    Member
    edited May 10, 2018
    lovely bump
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    here is my character :) I have other outfits that are less detailed but I haven't screenshot them ;A; I need to work on that sorry. Let me know if you want a less detailed outfit and I will post a different ref!
    tp1O4Zu.png
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    edited May 10, 2018
    @Chibisai
    FOeCTiI.png
    your character is really cute!!!

    btw ill also be posting these on tumblr and twitter when i finish a handful of them and ill post the links, if you want to post them somewhere and dont want to wait then please @ my social media in the post!!
    ChibisaiImaizumi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Posts: 305
    Member
    Already posted on another freebie thread, so only wishing you good luck on your freebies.
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    edited May 10, 2018
    not doing these in order oops but yesss i love ocs... @Alalarose heres a quick colored sketch before i head to sleep, might finish it in the morning but idk we'll see
    i8Tkhhq.png
    i hope you dont mind that i took a few creative liberties with her outfit, but i think its quite fitting for a princess
    edit: forgot the gem on her neck, it seemed kind of important so i added it in real quick

    thatll be all for tonight, i will continue to draw the rest of them in the morning!
    ImaizumiChibisai
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Posts: 185
    Member
    @Leafpetal Omg, she is beautiful :O i love the design you used for her outfit :D
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Posts: 285
    Member
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    @Chibisai
    FOeCTiI.png
    your character is really cute!!!

    btw ill also be posting these on tumblr and twitter when i finish a handful of them and ill post the links, if you want to post them somewhere and dont want to wait then please @ my social media in the post!!

    Ahhhh, I love it <3 The ears looks so fluffy : D Thank you!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,215
    Posts: 698
    Member
    Hi, hoping you can get to my character. Thank you for the opportunity!

    https://imgur.com/a/iHQEpN0
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    @Mykah
    HZmI1hL.png
    MykahChibisaiImaizumi
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    also made a pricing poll for when i open my shop, even if you dont ask for a freebie id rlly appreciate it if you took it!!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    heres a rough sketch, i plan to finish it tomorrow but wanted to put something else up today
    xvnhAZL.png
    ChibisaiImaizumiArjune
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,110
    Posts: 789
    Member
    @Leafpetal
    I love the fact you put up a poll for something like this, but honestly, I feel like you should price your art however much you feel it's worth.
    if you feel your art is worth 10-15M then that's how much it's worth, if you feel it's worth more than that or less than that, then that's how much it's worth too you.

    The reason I say that is because - even if you get people saying "It's too high D; can you lower?"
    or "It's too low, I feel like you should higher your prices" it only matters to what you think they're worth, since us as "artists" who are selling our art, our prices isn't JUST about the pieces, but how much time and effort we take into them. Think of it as a "job" you get paid hourly, correct? due to time and effort as well. Yeah :3

    so if you figure out what price you're most comfortable with and what you think the art+ your time and effort put into it is worth, then stick with it >:3

    unless ofc you don't know what you feel is worth, then I mean... a poll does help(some-what).
    Imaizumi
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Posts: 285
    Member
    edited May 12, 2018
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Leafpetal
    I love the fact you put up a poll for something like this, but honestly, I feel like you should price your art however much you feel it's worth.
    if you feel your art is worth 10-15M then that's how much it's worth, if you feel it's worth more than that or less than that, then that's how much it's worth too you.

    The reason I say that is because - even if you get people saying "It's too high D; can you lower?"
    or "It's too low, I feel like you should higher your prices" it only matters to what you think they're worth, since us as "artists" who are selling our art, our prices isn't JUST about the pieces, but how much time and effort we take into them. Think of it as a "job" you get paid hourly, correct? due to time and effort as well. Yeah :3

    so if you figure out what price you're most comfortable with and what you think the art+ your time and effort put into it is worth, then stick with it >:3

    unless ofc you don't know what you feel is worth, then I mean... a poll does help(some-what).

    Agreed, you could also check out how much other artists priced their shops at

    I just feel that the last two are a bit cheap for his/her art (especially a fullbody colored art but just hoping it was people not reading)
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,110
    Posts: 789
    Member
    Chibisai wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Leafpetal
    I love the fact you put up a poll for something like this, but honestly, I feel like you should price your art however much you feel it's worth.
    if you feel your art is worth 10-15M then that's how much it's worth, if you feel it's worth more than that or less than that, then that's how much it's worth too you.

    The reason I say that is because - even if you get people saying "It's too high D; can you lower?"
    or "It's too low, I feel like you should higher your prices" it only matters to what you think they're worth, since us as "artists" who are selling our art, our prices isn't JUST about the pieces, but how much time and effort we take into them. Think of it as a "job" you get paid hourly, correct? due to time and effort as well. Yeah :3

    so if you figure out what price you're most comfortable with and what you think the art+ your time and effort put into it is worth, then stick with it >:3

    unless ofc you don't know what you feel is worth, then I mean... a poll does help(some-what).

    Agreed, you could also check out how much other artists priced their shops at

    I just feel that the last two are a bit cheap for his/her art (especially a fullbody colored art but just hoping it was people not reading)

    if this helps you out, my suggestion can be something like

    Head Shot: 3M
    Bust Shot: 6M
    Booty Shot: 11M
    full body: 15M

    that might be helpful? o:

    but like this lovely person said, you can always look at how other price them too x'3
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member

    Leafpetal wrote: »
    heres a rough sketch, i plan to finish it tomorrow but wanted to put something else up today
    xvnhAZL.png

    That looks so good!!! :D very nice, I love it so far
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 185
    Member
    @Chibisai and @DANNYdani

    thank you!! i figured a poll really would be the best approach since in the end what i think my art is worth doesnt really matter, since it doesnt matter how much i think its worth if no one else agrees/is willing to pay that much. i tend to base my prices on how long it takes me to finish a piece and approach it from a roughly hourly point, which is why i ended up closing my 500k sketch shop after a few. i need some more gold in mabi so i figured a cheap price would be good, but it just took up way too much time to justify the cheap price (im only rlly doing freebies for shop examples now)
    although looking back on it i dont know if i should have included a 1-3mil option since i would never do a fullbody full color for anywhere to close to that price since those take several hours or sometimes days depending on the complexity to complete so im also hoping people just werent reading lol

    ive had a handful of art shops before but my style tends to change a lot so my prices can fluctuate a lot, ill keep your suggestions in mind though dani
    ChibisaiDANIarts