Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nexon Launcher

Fallout331Fallout331
Mabinogi Rep: 850
edited May 11, 2018 in Technical Support
Did anyone else just randomly get logged out of the Nexon Launcher while playing?
Just happened a second time and wondering if anyone else getting this too?

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    edited May 11, 2018
    As far as I can tell from Discord, Nexon Launcher isn't working at the moment for anyone.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Nexon pls fix the launcher soon, and depending on how long it takes to do so pls extend the time of events to compensate time loss for those who had tried to log in.

A big IF it takes more than today to fix.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I fully exit Nexon Launcher just before mabi launches and when I logged out it would not let me log back in giving some login error message.
  • SephichiefSephichief
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Definitely having problems with the launcher. My game got a grey screen because I minimized it, so I restart it, and I couldn't get on again. Now I outright can't sign into the launcher itself, even after reinstalling it.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Just had an issue with the launcher. I'd try to log in and after about 30 seconds it'd give me an error code and the option to exit or restart. Tried just restartin' but that didn't work. Exited multiple times. Finally right clicked and selected "run as administrator" (which it should be doin' that by default anyway with how I have things set up) and that seemed to work.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 11, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »
    Nexon pls fix the launcher soon, and depending on how long it takes to do so pls extend the time of events to compensate time loss for those who had tried to log in.

A big IF it takes more than today to fix.

Sound of Spring: Love Blooms Event was already extended and i think not a lot of players enjoy Phoenix Egg Event anyway, not worth to extend it...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Aaaaand that's why I use Steam .-.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    By the way, it's fixed now.