Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

There's like too many ways to become powerful now.

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
edited May 17, 2018 in Help
So I've come back and I am pretty much lost. ;O

And with how often rebirthing is and with all these new passives and potential things and alban emblem things and whatever and some new skills and etc. @ ,@

Zaro is at a loss. I'm being strong armed by these new players who don't know who are new enough to not even know who the old veteran players are. ;O
QUITE THE NEW EXPERIENCE HERE! >;D HEHEHEHEE!

And it seems like a whole lot of returning veteran players and I are at a complete loss... ;O

So I'm trying to look for someone who stuck around on Mabi back when we all quit to fill us in on some stuff and provide information and help, so we can catch up~ = w=

Comments

• TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    edited May 17, 2018
    Chains? The Auction System.
    Just top of my head

EDIT: NVM seems you posted later than I thought
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Zaro is confused. = w=
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Endy isn't here, Zaro. Go elsewhere.
    GretaMizukiHayama
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited May 18, 2018
    Do not spam posts. Edit your posts to add more information to them. You have been asked this many times in the past. Please review the forum rules.

So my friend who stuck around told me that some of these new top players on our servers got strong by getting some enchants from gacha... e .e

And then reforges as well....so I'm like...screw that... ;O

and apparently the person with thte highest CP is 5.6k and I'm around 3.2k, back then 3k was pretty high, I just wish it took them as long as we did to reach it. While I do miss the old days I don't miss the old system and I do rather like how much easier it is, but I hate how things are still pretty hardcore pay to win. o -o

Auction is the most useful thing they have ever implemented in the game. If the old veteran crew were still here they'd bleed blood tears of joy, only to have that joy balanced out by the reforges that are still here of course. = w=

I'm not here for Endy though.

Plus we both made up. ;O He's a good person now so I don't bother him anymore, but I think it would be nice if he joined me in Mabi again to explore the new groups of people who have taken our place. It's kind of exciting! ;D
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Zarozian wrote: »

I'm not here for Endy though.

Plus we both made up. ;

Endy v. Zaro was the best part of the previous forums, though. Always worth a laugh.
    GretaRadiant Dawn
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You have missed a LOT from what you said. (you mentioned Alban Emblem)

- Alban dungeon:
    - Dungeon revamp: Changed dungeon difficulties, Rewards/rates, Changed how u get dungeon passes, added Rabbie Phantasm dungeon
    - Music dungeon: Also added new Renown system for increasing crit rate/damg and SM exp by playing music. Added new music Jam.
    - Avalon: Whole new area in Belvast Island added with the new generation. Added Special Unit where you recruit/train several helpers.
    - Memento: A short quest line and new dungeon
    - New Chains talent and skills.

There's more but I can't think of it all ATM.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    With the new gold cap update...billions is the new millions. The new endgame for vets now is to get a billion+ in the bank. Get to work senpai. :)
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I'll never forget that you abandoned me

ab2b1f7926d73b58b640a053a66840a3.png
    ZarozianNifanity
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    To add to what Ktty said, there's also grand master talents which are basically more free stats that don't count towards your CP.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Is that... Trove?
    LMAO.
    Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited May 18, 2018

Oh no.....

WAIT WHAT GAME WAS THAT?! >;(

-removed- I FORGET! D:<
    Greta wrote: »

Is that... Trove?
    LMAO.

Yes a few years back I grabbed some peoples with me and we went to Trove for a while but then we went endgame and got bored. o -o
    Rhey wrote: »
    With the new gold cap update...billions is the new millions. The new endgame for vets now is to get a billion+ in the bank. Get to work senpai. :)

Wait what the hell do you mean by this?!

ELABORATE! >;(
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    To add to what Ktty said, there's also grand master talents which are basically more free stats that don't count towards your CP.

I heard the stats stack now, back then I acquired quite a few, but to think I'll have to go through all that again just to get them all again. = ,=

Like why can't they just give it to us returning players? =/

If they gave free stuff and benefits to catch up on what they've missed so far, I bet a lot of old players would return to check out Mabi again and probably stay too.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »

Is that... Trove?
    LMAO.

Indeed it is, it's really p2w but I still play sometimes because it's fun to play casually.

b726c59d0f1b99bd15c5af408892e077.jpg