Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MabiNovel Royalties

JazmynJazmyn
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
edited May 22, 2018 in Help
I wrote a book and it had transcriptions, but when I went to collect royalties today, it said there where none to collect? The book expired on May 19th. Is there a certain time frame in which you have to collect the royalties after it expires, or a minimum transcription number, or did I miss something else in Aeria's information? Thanks ahead of time for any help, I do appreciate it!

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    As far as I know there isn't a time frame, at least, not such a small one (I completely forgot about my books and collected the royalties probably weeks after....)
    Not sure about the minimum transcriptions though. How many did you get?

Really there's just too little info about how much we're supposed to get in royalties :/
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 23, 2018
    Eralea wrote: »
    As far as I know there isn't a time frame, at least, not such a small one (I completely forgot about my books and collected the royalties probably weeks after....)
    Not sure about the minimum transcriptions though. How many did you get?

Really there's just too little info about how much we're supposed to get in royalties :/

I don't remember 100%, I wasn't watching that closely, but it was over 20 a few days prior to the expiration.

EDIT @ 12:32 Central: I was able to receive my royalties just now. Is it possible they only show up after maintenance? Oh dear, so confused. LOL.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I... actually wouldn't be surprised if it worked like that LOL
    Jazmyn