Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Otter's back in Alexina, Guild Recruiting

ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
edited May 24, 2018 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Heyo peeps (o__o)/

I came back to Mabinogi awile back cause you know, this game's good at never quite letting you go. : P Feel free to throw fish at me again, I do enjoy free fish still.

Zephyria's recruiting again, it's a more laid back guild with a long history of doing nothing productive in society and holding maid cafes on Saturdays. If you are interested in being a maid/bard, feel free to note me and once I have enough people I will set a date. If you remember our maid cafes/holy water marathons/scavenger hunts and would like to participate, note me and ill message you once an event has been planned. If you're interested in joining our merry little band please shoot me a note in game first telling me what you'd like as a member and some random fact about yourself that you think will make me laugh(or cry). Note that we generally will accept anyone, especially new players who need help....but also keep in mind that harassment, begging, or consistently horrid language will get you kicked faster than a soccer ball in Gym Class.

IGN: Blackfangx , Guild: Zephyria , Members: 210/250

Zephyria has and always will be an adventuring guild, so if you manage to find our wandering guild stone and screenshot it in this thread with your IGN, I'll mail you a prize when I bump/update the thread every few days. ^ ^

mabinogi_2018_05_24_001_zpsk64imosc.jpg

Comments

• ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Members I believe are now around 220/250, but we'll clean the guild list a little if it gets crazy : )

Also, I can send Guild Discord invites to new members, the rules are fairly straightforward but we have a Rules page to read up on if you're confused about anything.
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Members are now 225/250 : )

We're beginning to have social games once or twice a week now, and we take non-guildies as well to join in, so feel free to note me if you're interested.