Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G:17 Shamala in Crisis Issue

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited May 24, 2018 in Help
Short Response: I try to give her the potion and nothing happens.

Long Response:

I have landed on G:17's quest, "Shamala in Crisis".
I have completed every part of the quest, even making the potion, but Shamala will not take it.
The potion is located in my Me Inventory Tab.
I have also completed all of Saga:1.

I have talked to her with the potion in my Me Tab and also in my Basic Inv and she just has basic conversations with me. I have also physically placed the potion on her to "Give" it to her, and still nothing happens.

Does anyone know what could be going wrong? Please and thank you.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited May 24, 2018
    Does the quest have the 'Comlete' button active because...

WARNING: Completion of this quest will cause Shamala to disappear. This is intended and not a bug. Although, if you have completed The Saga: Iria, Shamala will not disappear.

or are you saying the quest won't complete because she won't take it?
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    @Kitty

It will not complete because she will not take it.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I'm assuming you killed the 20 lions as well as making the potion and trying to have a conversation with her. If so and it still won't complete it sounds like a bug to me (but I could be wrong) and would need a support ticket to fix?