Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NX Separated by E-Mail, Account, Thing?

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
b8d7bd6bda.png

Hm? When was this a thing?

I'm wondering if I'm misreading something.

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 25, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    b8d7bd6bda.png

Hm? When was this a thing?

I'm wondering if I'm misreading something.

I'm guessing it means if you create an account through Facebook, your email address to create the Facebook and Nexon account are both the same; however, the Facebook account and the "e-mail" account are separate. So, if you put 50k NX on your "e-mail" account, even though the Facebook account shares the same e-mail address, you wont access the same NX balance?

You may be asking something different, but I hope that helps; if that's what you were looking for.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Probably when people were making their account ….say like STEAM and then tried to access their other account. The charges are not the same. The accounts bound by the methods used are for those accounts only when charging NX.

Also, the are differentiating Google Play cards and Facebook credit as different currency that does not transfer over to NX. Some people get confused and say they will have money for said item in Mabinogi and it doesn't show on their account because it's on Facebook credit or Google. That's my understanding of it. Much like google play might not be the currency for the apps currency when trying to buy a packet since you have to sign up via the main games website and charge currency that way.